Chapter 26: future King and Queen

The secret passage way lead us to the secret villa the way was so dark,stinky, and scary the six guards lead the way with torches on hand when we arrived they first survey the area before they let us in the queen baked us a cookies and made some tea. We were having a chitchat they were asking me how the two of us meet, What pack I ruled but mostly they were asking about Xavier what he did and his situation. 

"So your saying his your nephew the real King of this Kingdom?" I asked and accept the cup of tea that the queen gave me I waited for their answer but they only stare at me. It's ridiculous 

"That's a very nice joke your majesties." I pretended a laugh

"We are  only here to guard his throne and since he found his mate and when he solve his parents death we will step down so you two could fulfill your duties being the future King and Queen of this werewolf kingdom, just think of it as our retirement dear." His uncle said and took a sip of his tea

"I know you know it's true but you just don't want to accept it, thought you grow up since I stayed put."  A very familiar voice said in my head.

"Hey dog why did you stop talking to me?"  I said on my wolf and I's mind link

"Icarus and I spend time with each other we already bond Xavier and you are our only problem."  She release a wolfy huff and I could literally see her roll her eyes at me.

"You traitor!"  I shout on the link 

"Shouldn't you At-least give me a welcome back party" she said 

"Party my foot!"  by that I block her on the link.

"Sire his majesty has succeed they already lock the captive in the dungeon, They are now being interrogate by his majesty." A guard came back with bloody clothes and haggard face.

"I'll go down to help" King Leo said and put down his cup ad give the queen a kiss on the head. I should come too I need to see my brothers and best friends.

"I'm going with you." I stood up abruptly everyone look at me and I realized I was being rude. "If you mind Y-your high-nessss." I awkwardly added before looking down my foot ashamed. I heard the king and queen laughed which made me look at them quizzically.

"Oh dear drop the formalities were family Yes you can come along." The queen chuckle and said with silliness

"King Xavier has strictly informed us to not let his mistress go out in this villa." The guard that came Inform us ahead.

"I'm your King's bosses boss  so I command you to let me out!" I said and started walking to the door. I'm worried for my best friends and brother safety I know they can protect their self but as a family I can't control to worry I might be so harsh to them but I love them.

"Mistress if you go out that door we all will be beheaded!" The guard said and that stop me from moving I look at the guards and saw their scared face. I know Xavier's attitude what the guard has said is what could Xavier do and capable of. I do not like the thought of someone dying because of me. 

"Tell your King to never show his face to me again." I said and came back on my sit with an irritated face

"The arrogant Pup is finally on leash." The King said and wink at me "Kristina teach that wolf to behave like a dog and he will tuck his tail between his legs." He added and left with the some of the guards. There was no anger nor hatred it was a playful words from a man who stands as his father. 

The thought of him losing his parents on such a young age made me think ,Is that why his so cold? he may not act like that to me but to others I could literally feel the emptiness and coldness when his eyes look at them. Xavier is so noisy and annoying with his blabbermouth when it's just the two of us but when a third wheel or someone besides Jace his like an owl who only knows how to WHOOO! with his scary eyes he would only glare or stare at them blankly.

I was cut short on my train of thought when the queen or should I call her aunt now got up and talk ,"Feel your self at home dear I'm gonna go and take a rest. Foods on the fridge, You can have the room upstairs with the black door." She informed me before patting my head and went on her way I sigh and decided to went on the room she told me and took off the gown that I wore it has a silky sleeveless shirt and shorts its too uncomfortable to sleep on those gowns and I don't want to ruin it. I put it On the lamp side and went inside the covers and waited till I fall asleep.

[anyeong] Hello! fellow readers having a 500 reads of my book made me so happy and proud of myself never thought that someone would read or even bear/afford to stay and wait for the updates of my book and Thank you so much for those who votes and appreciate my work. I hope you like the new released chapter. So Xavier is the King you see they were showing some signs from the previous chapter right but Kristina didn't get it she was still blinded she still don't fully accept Xavier as her mate.