Chapter 28: Chaos is her name

"Xavier! what part of put me down can't you understand?" I was doing my Daily routine when this man came onto my office being nice to me for a sudden it was irritating to watch specially when you know what his true colors really are.

 "Smack!" A sudden stinging pain irrupt on my bottom I shut my mouth as I felt my self blush. "I requested politely but you shut me down. I don't have a choice but to use force."

Is that why he bought us breakfast this morning? Hah! and here I thought he bought it without ulterior motive. "You can't just boss me around!" I wiggled out his arms I can't be treated like this specially in my pack, there are so many eyes watching us. This is humiliating.

"Stay still, Your making a scene." he grunt holding me on place his hold tightened which almost made me say something unpleasant.   

"I'm going with you, if you want me to go willingly do you mind putting me down? I think you have enough harassing me in public."  He stop walking and carefully put me on the ground.

"Wife I know you so well that you won't easily give in. Please don't cause trouble." He give my head a pat which almost made me look a child because of our height difference. I would be lying if I said I don't see him very attractive in the dark. 

I avert my eyes away from him when I realized what I was doing "I don't cause trouble. Trouble find its way around me." I pout resisting my self from kissing his lips.

I heard him laugh which irritate me I was being serious here and he still found it funny he flick my nose with  his forefinger "Cause trouble whenever you want but don't get hurt."

"Why do you care?" I rolled my eyes and frown at him hah! does he think I'm a child that's why I hate him because he thinks I'm weak I'm just a woman to his eyes he doesn't see me as his equal.

"Because-" There was a sudden pause I look at him curiously his eyes flickered but soon came back to its normal color. "Because you're my mate so do whatever you want You have me as your back up." He held my chin up "But I don't wish to see you cry." 

I slap his hands away from my face "Tsk!" 

"Pack your clothes then lets escort OUR son to your brothers pack. Make sure to bring those set of undies that I bought you." I stomp on his foot and grumble on my breath "Pervert." hah! how effrontery of him to call jace as his. Jace is only my son I don't want to share. 

I went back inside the pack house and went straight to my office the truth is I'm a little excited to see his pack I clear all the finished paper works and task.

"The two of you is the talk of the pack." 

"I expected that."I answered and hand her the unfinished report that I had to send to the elders of this pack Ysha can finish it she's an Alpha herself she took the papers that I gave her and sat on the sofa."Do you have another pack business to attend?"

With a dramatic sigh I plump myself on the opposite couch in front of her "How i wish, but no Xavier FORCED me to go with him to his pack. So I beg you to take care of everything while I'm away.

"Sure have fun but not too much fun."She snicker and throw the pillow which I catch mid air before it hit my face. "Be sure be back quickly I have an appointment next month Grandfather has wished to meet me his tryna hard to get me married to his friend's grandson I would like to consult you first."

"We're both alpha no need to bother." Her expression change dramatically I didn't mean to upset her I don't even know if there is something wrong with what I said.

Her eyes gone cold showing no emotions "After that horrible night I tend to forget that I'm still an alpha."

"forget about it its not worth it. So are you gonna you gonna accept the proposal or not?" I don't want to recall the past changing the topic I was being careful of my words.

"Me accpet? Hahahaha Only an Idiot would dare to do that who knows maybe that man Is a crazy maniac."

A knock interrupt I murmur a come in rolling my eyes as my delta step inside the room. "Sis did you know Trexus mate was a human!?"

"Maxx I'm glad you're here to join us." Not glancing on him I cross my legs I'm not surprised that he still don't know and his barely in the pack but I'm just discourage, I send someone to spy on my brother and my delta and found out that they secretly built a gaming company that was why they keep on sneaking on our back It wasn't because they were playing it was because they were attending a meeting or meeting a shareholders and god knows what else I'm not interested of company stuffs its more difficult than to run a pack that was why Brother yuan was the one running our family business.

"I'll take that as a sign that you already know. God I'm tired of this. anyway anything else I'm missing?" he continued and sat beside me

"Ysha will fill you up the details. Although I wish to spend more time with you guys but I really have to go before that Devil make a scene again Maxx I missed you mah friend take good care of your company for me." I said and smirk

"What!? You already found out?! That soon?!" His face drained colors and sweat was already forming on his forehead. I was not planning to destroy their company just like how he imagined I can literally see it in his face

 With a stifle laugh I pat his back and bid them goodbye and left