Chapter 29: Pirate ship

Kristina's POV

"What the heck are you wearing?" Edward asked with an unreadable face 

A while ago we took Jace to my brother's house thank goodness his mate claimed to babysit him the kid was making a fuss he didn't want to be left out again but it didn't take him long to agree when Xavier talked to him in private when they  finished Xavier came out with a smug face whatever he said to my son is nothing good he spoiled Jace too much that it's hard for me to control when he throws a tantrum. We rode the ford that Xavier drive this morning and headed to his pack. Not long before we arrive to his pack I requested that I need to use the bathroom and secretly bring the rag clothes with me to change on it. 

My mate look at me intently he grit his teeth and raised his eyebrow.

 With a smug look I eye my mate challenging him to stop me from doing what I want "I'm willing to go with you but not as your mate when we arrive I want you all to treat me like one of the lowest rank member of your pack."

Sky came forward with a worried look "Boss its's crazy she still don't know how we ran the pack its totally different from yours sister-in-law its very dangerous."

"I wouldn't worry about that I'm more concern of the pack you don't know what Kristina is capable of last time she turn the whole school into-" "shut your mouth off! I agreed to come that's all End of discussion." I butted in before he finish.

With a tired look they gave up "She's your queen follow her orders we'll settle this when we arrive. No one can kill my mate without my consent." Xavier said bluntly 

Kill? did he really thought that someone could get rid of me that easily. Its easy like a flick of my hand, if I let my beast out all hell will break lose. Right He doesn't still know about it.

We get back in the car, Edward sat on the shut gun seat, sky on the driver while my mate and I at the back. Despite my appearance Xavier still wanted a snuggle a minute ago he was being silent and now he was acting like baby. "When we arrive I can't do this with you so let me be like this till we arrive on the boat."

I tilt my head in confusion what boat? did I actually hear it right? oh goodness gracious. "Boats? Do we have to?" 

He let out a chuckle and rub his head on my legs. "I've move the pack in the island. Don't tell uncle about it. There so much to know when we arrive. Its whole most different from your pack." 

I hum in response content from the new details. His eyes was still close his hands on his forehead but he wasn't sleeping I can tell from his breathing, So I ran my hands on his hair loving how soft it felt on my hands he groans and scrunch his face. "Every time you pull my hair like this it has an effect on me... Below."

His voice was husky and dangerous I felt nervous and stunned one wrong move and Xavier would do something that no one could stop because Its his territory everything he does is unpredictable.I clear my voice and change the topic "So what's it look like in your pack I want to know more?" 

"Pirates" he answered 

"We're here stop stuffing us from your PDA." Before I could respond Sky interrupted annoyed Xavier send him a glare and gritted teeth Sky shut his mouth and awkwardly went out leaving the two of us in the car Edward already followed sky outside and Xavier here looks like he don't have a plan to get up soon the boys are already walking ahead of us. "Are we going or not?"

"Two more minutes." he said and sighed 

What has gotten to him now? this will be very difficult I'm dying to see his pack! can you imagine a pack in an Island! what is this man thinking? where would he get electricity, Their financials? how would they hunt their foods? there is an advantage though there's no Rouges attacks no one trying to steal their land. I have to get this man up so my curiosity will finally have an answer this will really be embarrassing but it won't hurt to try. "Baby can you get up please." I felt my cheeks redden and hot but it was effective because he instantly open his eyes smirking at me. "Its rarely heard from a beggar specially an enticing one." he said and kissed me  on my lips I was stunned from his remark, he still saw me beautiful even if I dressed like this? This man must have gone nuts.

"Time won't wait do you wish for me to carry you?" Xavier asked outside the car holding the door impatiently. 

Rolling my eyes I went out and slap his head enough not to hurt him. "I'm not a beggar you perverted idiot!" I said and left him behind. 

 We came to a dock there were people guarding the place. Floats there was not a Boat that I expected but a pirate ship. "Is that our ride?"

Xavier came behind me and held my waist "Yes my love that's ours since your scared of boats I'll be a gentlemen and carry you to the other end."

He left me speechless  and carry me on his arms like we're newlywed going on their honeymoon but its not it's embarrassing the guards were literally looking at their Alpha dumbfounded like their souls leaving their body I gritted my teeth in embarrassment glaring at does two who is laughing right now following us from behind while we boarded the ship.

 "Goodness were gonna sink" I murmured scared for my dear life I felt Xavier's chest vibrated as he laughed at me

 I heard gasps and whispers from the guards. they must have think that their master gotten insane. 

"First time seeing master laugh."

"I never thought his capable of smiling."

"His more terrifying  when he laugh." 

"Who's he with?" 

Is he that terrible that even his pack members are scared of him?