Chapter 47: I love you

"Xavier let's start anew." He grinned pulling her on his chest. He's happiness was unexplainable.

"Oh my gosh, Xavier you're wound!" She shrieked baffled at his action. "Let's start from the call sign baby." He whispered in her ears. She shudders at his voice slapping his arm playfully.

"Seriously, Xavier." She tried to get up from he's hold but the man was stubborn as he is.

"I am serious, I love the sweet Kristina."

"No, you don't." She murmured to herself not expecting Xavier to hear it.

" Of course, I do love you so much that it hurts Kristina Harper." His hands traveled on her hair tucking it on her ears displaying her face. Her eyes turned glassy hearing those words. " I love you to Xavier Ryle I hate that I love you I'm tired of pushing you away."

He got up and sat carefully on the bed adjusting her on his lap. " you don't have to say that to make me feel better love I may be hurt but not dying." Tears were already falling in her eyes and it hurts him to see her cry.

" i-i pushed you away because of my ego, and the feelings that you were giving me were overwhelming, I didn't like the fact that you could make me feel a roller coaster of emotions. And i was jealous of that woman, it was so lowly of me to let the gamma's word affect. I do love you Xavier I just don't like to accept it." She looks nothing but his eyes it was piercing through her soul a hand scooped her face and his wet lips landed on hers she ground on his hold letting Xavier control her as he sucked the air out of her she squirmed at the lack of air upon realizing Xavier let go letting her take a breather before claiming her lips again he's tongue slid in her mouth as he deepened the kiss.

" Xavier...hmmm... We shouldn't... your wound hmmm..." She pushed him slowly licking her lips in the process. "You should Uhm, probably get dressed you could get cold." She was about to stand but Xavier was fast to pull her back into his embrace.

"You are avoiding again love." He adjusted the both of them and pulled the duvet on their body.

"I'm sorry I can't help it." She bit her lips stopping herself from grinning.

Xavier groan in distress he pulled her lips from the assault " Stop making this hard for myself. My control wouldn't last long and trust me sweetheart you wouldn't like that to happen."

A blush crept on her cheeks hiding on his chest she tried to close her eyes. A contented sigh left Xavier's chest as he caress her back sending tingles with every touch a yawn escaped her mouth Xavier chuckled looking down at his mate. "Good night love" Having no reply Xavier smiled to himself his mate sleeping on his chest.

"Boss, how's it going?" Edward said on their mind link

"I finally caught the little rabbit. 2 problems solved in 1 day give yourself a raise Edward. " A grin plastered on his face

" Hey hey hey what about me?! "

Rolling his eyes " you too sky both of you treat yourself, now if you'll excuse me I'll get some sleep. " Xavier replied before closing the mind link.

He lift her chin and captured her lips one last time before going to sleep.

Soft gentle hands traced his face waking him from his sleep a chuckle made him open his eyes "I'm sorry did I wake u?" Her hands did not leave his face as she caress his brows. He went down and kissed her lips she pushed him lightly and frown "No I have morning breath. I'll brush my teeth firs-" his hand lift her chin and the other holding the back of her head as he deepened the kiss not leaving a space for escape she kisses back traveling her hands on his hair. Xavier groans at the kiss as he felt her tugging on his hair sending thousands of pleasure. A moan escaped her mouth as he slipped his tongue inside his grip on her hips signaling for her to welcome his tongue and fight for dominance and the two pulled away from lack of air.

"We should probably go down for breakfast." She said as she caress his chest

"I want to hear it first." He lifted her chin as he locked eyes with her

"I love you." She mumbles shyly

"It's missing something." A grin was evident on his face

" I love you, Xavier." She said sweetly

"Wrong."  Her eyes went wide upon realizing.

" I love you, baby."

Xavier smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you too my wife."  She frowned at him sending a playful glare "Xavier you're not a child anymore."

"I can always be childish for you baby. "  He taps her nose making her face scrunch. " I'm hungry." He chuckled patting her bum gently "Go down I'll follow you afterward."
"Can't we go together I'm shy?" She pouts.

" Baby I'm a man with needs and you, my darling is not helping at all. Do you want to take care of me down there? " She gasps feeling his bulge between her legs. " I thought so, now let me go and I'll take care of this problem in the bathroom. " He went inside and took off his pants before going to the shower letting the water run down his body cleaning the dried blood on his skin. Grabbing the shampoo and the soap on the stand he caressed his hair making it bubble after covering his body with the soap he caress his member tightly a moan escape his mouth when a picture of his mate came to mind her head bobbing up and down his member " Wife." He breathe out as he came to his high he opened the shower and let the shampoo and soap run down. He grabbed the towel and dried himself wrapping the piece of cloth on his torso he went outside not expecting his mate sitting on the bed she gulped at the sight of him her arousal smelled in the room. He grinned "did you enjoy hearing me moan your name love?" He approach her slowly pushing her back on the bed he captured her lips for a kiss as he bit it down and lick the blood out. Her hands automatically gripped his hair. "Should I take care of your little problem love?" His hands travel dangerously inside her thigh avoiding her sensitive area. He received a moan from her as she shudder on his hold. "Are you not going to push me away?" He whispered in her ears. She shrugs her head having no courage to reply.
" Use your words love. "

" No. " She moans out

Just the answer he waited he left no time to spare.