Chapter 9: Hot training session

Kristina's POV

"Brother please consider," I beg

"Whatever you say, you have to come back with me early tomorrow morning." Brother Yuan insisted, by the sound of his voice and the determination of his face it looks like I can't do anything else to change his mind.

"Alright." I pout and accept that I lost.

But someone disagreed and had the courage to speak, "She obviously doesn't want to go back with you, since she doesn't want to go back with you, I can't let you take her away." Xavier butted in. I turned my attention to him and gave a deathly glare.

I'm begging you King Xavier Ryle don't get me into trouble just go and mind your own business. I cried inside.

"Who are you?" Brother Yuan asked, glaring at my mate. But he doesn't look affected by it and was very confident to answer my brother.

I just hope he wouldn't get his possessive act on me saying I'm his mate. Knowing Xavier he would really be going to do that. Cause that's how he is an overly confident, annoying attractive alpha that he is. He would go on saying he's the Alpha king in this country and that he could step on my brother easily. He's gonna use his power again just to get what he wants. I rolled my eyes just from the thought of that.

But I thought wrong...

"A real man will not change his name... Xavier Ryle from another pack. Who are you?" He asked which surprised me.

"None of your business, mind your own business." I snap at him and push him away. I glanced at him and saw him walking to Sky to join his gang on the field.

I went back to my brother Yuan and smiled at him sheepishly. "Is he a rogue? Why did I sense some rebelliousness among his words?" Brother Yuan asked, blinking.

"Brother Yuan we can't judge someone like that," I said with a double meaning from my words.

"How could you play with this kind of man?" He asked surely not take a liking to my mate. Wait since when did I start calling him my mate with such confidence.

"We're just ordinary friends, Brother Yuan just go already I still have to pack my things," I said annoyed at him.

"Remember, I'm going to drive you there tomorrow don't be late so you mustn't deceive me any more." He blabbered "Alright, alright, brother Yuan go bye-bye." I said my farewell to him, waving my hands as he walked away.

I went inside the packhouse and climbed upstairs to finish my work. As I approached my office I heard Ryann and Ysha talking in a hushed voice.

"He's alive. I'm telling you. Wait, don't tell me you don't believe what I said." Ryann argued

"His long gone Ry don't bring up the past," Ysha said as I sensed the sadness in her voice.

"But I saw his figure. Well, not his face anyway but I'm telling you it's him." Ryann insisted

"What were the two of you guys talking about," I said entering the room as they both tense up and look at each other's eyes debating if they should share it with me or not.

"We were arguing about this actor that Ryann saw in the town," Ysha said nervously.

Uninterested in their topic I shrug it off and invite them to have breakfast with me. I told Ysha about my trip to my dad's and Trexus pack and she volunteered to babysit Jace while I'm away.

"We haven't seen Maxx around this couple of days," Ysha said worriedly. If she hadn't said it I wouldn't have noticed it too. But Ryann here on the other side stayed silent having a big bite on his food avoiding eye contact. If I didn't know him that long I couldn't notice that he was hiding something from us. I pull his ears close down to the table.