Chapter 7: Surprise visit

Kristina's POV

Xavier returned to the car to put the grocery bags while Jace and I were waiting for him here at Mcdo what's taking him so long?

Soon not too long he came back grinning with a small paper bag in his hands. He sat beside me still grinning like a fool. I want to punch the hell out of him to get rid of his facial expression. It's mocking me.

We took our order and started digging into our food. I felt his arms on my waist which made me almost choke on my spaghetti. He pulled me close to him with a sudden that made my head bump on his hard chest accidentally. A blush creeps on my face as my heart leaps with excitement I instantly regain myself and elbow him grinning at my sudden attack. He let me go and hold on to his abdomen groaning. "You deserve it, idiot." I murmured, I looked at Jace who was preoccupied with his food. He did not even realize anything and kept on humming as he ate.

After eating we paid our bill and went back home. After arriving from the annoying ride I mind link Mary and the other pack cook to help put the grocery bag in the stock room while I called for Jace's nanny so she could tuck Jace in my bedroom, He must be so tired he has fallen asleep on the car ride onto the pack.

"Wifey can I have sweets?" Xavier asked as he followed me to the packhouse. "You said good boy gets one.", "Just a kiss on my lips.", "Come on baby just a peck.", "How about just a kiss on my cheeks.", "then how about I claim y-" I'm irritated at him and finally reach my limit before he could finish his sentence. I face him with an angry face and start on leaping joyfully "Brother Xavier, Brother Xavier." I called sweetly and he smiled back at me "KING XAVIER RYLE YOUR GONNA D- "Sister Krissy!" a so familiar voice called stopping me from yelling. I turned my back and was surprised to see brother Yuan. "Huh! Uwaaw brother Yuan? How come you're here?" I asked cheerfully as I ran to him.

"You guys?" he started looking at Xavier and back at me

"Uhm... right the place is crowded let's go to my office and talk, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's talk in a room, let's talk in a room, hurry let's goo!" I leap cheerfully pushing him upstairs leading him to my office. brother yuan always treats me so nice, not like my twin Trexus.

"Please have a seat brother Yuan, here have some water," I said as I led him to my office table.

"Tell me, what's with those guys downstairs?" he asked with a knitted brow

"Those guys?" but Xavier was the only guy with me downstairs I thought to myself "ahh those guys are my partner in crime in the underworld." I lied.

"I have just come back from my journey and heard from dad that you and mom still haven't fixed your problems so I came here to take you back home." He said standing up.

Brother Yuan is actually not my biological brother. He's my dad's disciples and adopted son but we treat each other as siblings. He treats Trexus and me as his own younger siblings by the blood which is another reason why Trexus is still acting like a spoiled kid.

"Brother Yuan, don't be so eager." I reasoned out "just sit down first I have something to tell you please sit down." I pout he rolled his eyes at me but comply with the request that I put out

"Brother Yuan, actually I have a really small request you see small like this," I said, showing my pinch fingers in his face. "Brother Yuan you are my father's favorite student when it comes to his fighting skills you are the best, you see I don't ask for anything else, I just ask for two more days, two more days, only two more days so I can prepare, brother Yuan you are the best brother in the world oh my god why are you so nice." I chatter nonstop to get on his good side to persuade him. He always lets me off the hook. I could tell I'm his favorite sibling.

"Why?" he asked with a raised brow

"I just want to secure my pack before I go, there has been a sudden rogue attack lately but nothing major no need to worry," I said but basically lied on the reason why I don't wanna leave immediately.

"Just that?" He asked curiously, I nod to answer his question

"Okay fine, but let me tell you no more of your games okay? Don't fool me again and who-" "Yes, yes, yes, yes I remember it all. I have listened to these words so many times that I've been fed up with it. Just go get out, go, go, go, go, go" I said, cutting him off from his tutoring and pull him up so he could leave immediately.

"You have done it so many times it's clear you have to listen to it so many times too," he said as he stood up and the two of us came out of my office at the same time.

We were walking down the stairs when we encounter Xavier's cold expression while looking at my Brother Yuan, he was about to talk so I intentionally yelled "Brother Yuan let's go, let's go you have to leave its already late you still have to travel home, let's go, let's go just go goodbye." I shooed him out of the packhouse door and closed it before sighing heavily. Phew if he and Xavier exchange words I'm sure it would be chaotic. Xavier is a cocky bastard his kinda possessive too and I know my brother for so long he won't admit defeat. And if brother yuan and my family will find out that I have found my mate I'm sure I'll lose my power of the pack.