Chapter 21: Jealousy can make your night wilder

I edited this chapter so it won't be mark as mature seen but it still has steamy parts. 

Xavier's POV

"Wife enough drinking." I whispered on my mate she has been acting like this since some bitch came to me wanting some attention she went on drinking with other alpha's that literally ogling her body. I gulp my last cup of alcohol I'm drunk but not too drunk like my mate who is acting cute and stuff. I'm still sober enough to carry her to bed if she pass out like last time god a drunk Kristina is hard to handle she would seek for attention if she can't have that now hell would crawl up to you.

"No! Leave me alone *burp* go talk to that girl." She said swinging another drink the other alpha eyed me with a knowing look. Now what? they're thinking I'm a dick of a mate I narrowed my eye at them and help my drunk mate in my arms excused myself before walking away from them we climb up the stairs to her bedroom she was still fighting wanting to go back down shouting profanities on my face saying she's not drunk.

"Young master do you need help?" Her personal maid came up to me on my last step of the stairs I shook my head in response, I can handle her myself she's not that heavy but for a drunk woman she's too strong. I open her door and carry her bridal style she start on wiggling and pulling my hair which made me put her down on her feet I won't lie again Fuck this woman is heavy and the thought of her wearing that dress is not helping she should have punishments right now but I don't take advantage of drunk woman.

"You usually tease me. * burp* today I have to tease you." She narrowed her eyes at me in a sleepy way I didn't even know that where in her bed right now she pushed me on the chest I fall flat on the bed she started crawling at me, if she keeps on acting like this she leaves me no choice but to fuck her not the right word I mean make love to her.

"Please baby no your drunk." I sighed and got up and carry her in my arms and place her in the bed gently she pouted I was about to get up "You can't go. Where are you going?" she pouted and pull me back on top of her she circled her arms on my neck and her legs on my waist.

"I'm not going anywhere I'm just going to take of your heels." I lied I grunt stopping myself of what I was about to do when she start on nibbling my earlobe god I don't want to do this to her in advance I'm sorry if I can't control it anymore. She kissed me on my lips groaning she was trying to pull my coat away. "Wife your drunk." I grunted backing away from her she clawed at my clothes ripping it to pieces, lust everything in the surrounding was lust and love her eyes glowed with hunger I growled feeling myself harden stop Kristina before my sanity will be filled with hunger for your body.

She pulled me back hands roaming on my chest her cold lips leaving kisses on my neck down to my chest that's it no more backing out now I laid her in bed ripping the tight gown that keeping me from seeing her nakedness I don't know if it's the alcohols effect or me I don't care anymore right now all I want is to be inside her she went on a kiss her hands pulling on my hair her mountains in full display I nibble it sucking like a hungry baby while my other hand are pulling my clothes off kicking my pants away I step back a little just to watch her goddess like body "Tell me to stop last chance princess tell me to stop." I whispered using my last control she didn't say anything but wrap her arms on my neck pulling me towards her for a kiss 

"Xavier!" she screamed between moans.

"I love you." I whispered after catching up my breath expecting a response I look up at her and saw her fast asleep I chuckled and got up to find some tissues to clean myself and her tired body I went to her cabinet and grab a white v neck t-shirt and put it on her, not minding to change myself because I was too tired I lie down beside her covering  both of us with the blanket.

.