chapter 27 Part 1: A punishment of moon goddes

Kristina's POV

"Alpha, the other day when you were away we found a dead rouges outside the border." Just like how my daily routine my top warrior report me everything about the packs situation   

I lean on my chair and relaxed putting the pen down I remember what my mate told me long ago "I'm sure it's Xavier's doing he did said that he would send his guards to patrol the border but even though my mate did that, your team should still be on watch.  Any other Morning report? "

With a hesitation Gabrielle scratch his head. "His majesty, and young master has left the pack house this morning, and Your brother and His-" He stopped and hold his earpiece "copy."

"Alpha, his royal highness and young master has now arrived they just cross the border."

Those two will really get a scolding, It was too early for Jace to wake up, they should at least told me beforehand. I got up and waited outside the door of the pack house. A ford came out from the forest and drove slowly it park in front of me inside was Xavier and jace , Xavier came out first and help Jace to get down. "Mommy we bought breakfast!" My son yelled excitedly and hug my knees He must still don't know that I was mad because they left without asking for my permission. "You two left without my permission."

With a smug look Xavier went closer to us and ruffle Jace hair "Daddy wants to surprise you, Look mommy its your favorite." he show me the bag with his little hands.

I hold the bag for him and held his hands "Is that so, then you can have it let's go in the kitchen." 

I felt his arms around my waist, "Wife you forget something." I stopped walking and glare at him his still not off the hook he must know right now but he only smirked at me and told jace to close his eyes which the kid nod and comply.

"Whatever it is you can have it, And out of my sight, You can have it as my remem-" His lips sealed mine stopping my blabbering mouth the kiss was sudden but sweet full of secrecy I haven't notice that it has already come to an end I was busy fan-girling on my own way. He flick my nose with his forefinger and chuckle at my flushed face his arms went back to my waist, still in my own daze he lead us inside the house. 

"I told you I have a boyfriend!" A woman's voice quarreled

"What's his name then?" It was my brother's voice. Well whoever that woman is he be another one of my brother's toys like I said before his a total Jerk

"I have a boyfriend his name is Xavier." My nose flared at the name he mentioned I let go of Jace hand and entered the kitchen first. I'm eager to know Who's Xavier was she referring to If she's the Bitch who tries to flirts with my mate on the phone she would be a dead meat.

My voice came out as a growl which I wasn't intending to do it "Careful of your tongue dear."  

The girl shivered and gulp her scent was getting stronger the more she trembles from fear the stronger her scent I can tell by then she was a human.

I felt my mates presence his hands went back to my waist his scent filling my nose" Are you referring to me?"  

The girl look at me and then to Xavier "No, Are you a dog too?"

Trexus and Xavier growled not liking to be called a dog, I laugh out loud looking back at my brother then to the girl by now I realized that she's my sister-in-law. You could tell by looking at them they were like a match made from heaven.

"I see you got yourself a human mate there brother, and I can tell that she's very, Annoying."

"Is that a compliment?" The girl asked with a smirk,

She have a guts to talk like that to us wolves I like it.

I know I said that I don't like human but this in front of me is acceptable well first because she's not the type who wears to much make up and has a high pitch voice and acts like a child."Depends on how you accept it."   

With a sigh of relief she went closer to my side,"At least I have someone who I can get along, Sister mind telling your brother not to boss me around."

"You heard her bro." With a pause I pinch Xavier's side which made him groan in pain " Girls don't like to be bossed. Whereas wants to be the boss."

With a groan my brother drag his mate out of the kitchen leaving us alone"It's the moon goddess way of punishing me.

"Mommy I'm hungry!"Jace whined beside Xavier if he didn't utter a sound I wouldn't have notice him.

Aww my poor baby having to see all the dramas around him.

"This might be the punishment of the moon goddess to me too." Xavier who was busy caressing his side said.

I place the bowl on the table and pour the soup that they bought careful of it not to burn our hands "Shut up and eat before this soup will cool down!" 

"Wife you finally know how to take care of me."