Chapter 2: Using him as bait.

Xavier's POV

"Are you okay bro?" I asked my 3rd in command whose face so pale full of guilt and worry.

"No xav they're gonna hate me especially her she'll kill me I bet." He said as he pointed to the girl beside him in the picture they looked so cute together a smile was encrypted to their face and a pang of jealousy hit me with an unknown reason. "He likes her." Icarus my wolf said "you like her don't you?" I asked and sat beside him.

"I sure do, I have had this crush on her ever since we were in high school. I just hope she's my mate." He said lovingly.

"Okay lover boy stop daydreaming about her now let's go prepare yourself to depart soon." I chuckled and patted his back. I walk through my warriors still thinking about the girl in the picture. She's beautiful like a goddess. I clear my mind out and regain myself.

We've just arrived on the moonlight pack's border line "Call their alpha and ask permission to cross their border line." I told my beta.

"No, xav don't call them let's just cross it ya know try another thing besides you're the king you can do whatever you want." Edward said as he breathe heavily

"Your reasoning doesn't make sense at all. Whatever, let's just do it.I don't want to put myself in danger. Go inside Skyler and talk to their alpha first then signal us if there's no threat." I command my beta.

" You two are using me as your bait again." Skyler groans while glaring at us with displeasure. How dare he do that to me it looks like he forgot his title. He should be thankful that I'm busy looking for someone else if not I'll have his head on a platter. I may be being nice to them right now but I'm still the island master that they are afraid of, they shouldn't forget that. But how much i hate to say it they are still my brothers not by blood but I grew up with them they are my only trusted men.

"I'll give you my old mustang. You like that car so much don't you?" I said chuckling the typical Skyler his easily seduced with stuffs like cars gold jewels and vintage things his house is like a museum

"I sure do, damn baby just wait for daddy." Sky said as he sprint inside crossing their border line

"I'll connect everyone on the link." Sky said as he mind linked me and everyone.

"I'm alpha Kristina Harper leader of moonlight pack. Why are you here? And what do you want? Trespassing without my permission is against the pack law." The girl Skyler was talking to said.

"Were not here for war alpha." Skyler answered "What a dumb answer." Edward murmured

"You have crossed our border line without my permission. We all know what that means right?"

"She's hot," Icarus said in interest. "don't want us to have boners now right? So stop daydreaming about their alpha you dog." I rolled my eyes and block him out of my mind

"We are very sorry about that alpha my friend requested it he just wants to visit his very close friend which is here in your pack you know his a dumb, and coward pup. And my alpha who is with us right now is here to visit every pack searching for his mate."

"He'll die after saying that!" Edward said gritting his teeth in annoyance

"He save your poor ass dude chill" I said bluntly and rolled my eyes

"explain." The girl said

"Hot." Icarus smirked

"Can you stop that? It's creepy and you know it." I said as I blocked him out of my mind.

"Xavier, were you still listening?" Skyler asked on the link.

"Sorry bro I block out for a sec I was talking to my dumb wolf." I said as I led my pack members closer to the border.

The closer I get the stronger I can smell the scent of the most intoxicating flower that can lull me to sleep. Her scent makes Icarus and I crave for it.

"Stargazer lily..." I murmured it was the smell of the flower

"What?" Edward asked "Can't you smell it?"

"The fragrant of a flower that dominate this land you mean?" he chuckled

I nod at him "of course I can, it was engraved. She's my best friend a matter of fact in any second if she saw me alive she's gonna kill me." "I'm happy for you bro Go catch your mate." He added.

"What?" I asked not catching up of what he said

"Go catch mate." Icarus said excited, we both can't wait to claim her our Luna.

I wasted no time and sprint following her scent which lead me to a battle ground were Skyler is standing dumb founded. Adjusting my suit I walk closer to her to be professional and not look like a kind of perverted animal drooling at his prey.

"Delicious." She murmured, realizing she said it aloud. She covers her mouth with her cute little feminine hands.

"Bite her immediately." Icarus said. "What no, that's not how this works, she's still not ready to be marked." I replied then blocked him out of my mind.

I grab her by the waist and face her to the crowd staring at her lovingly. I announce to her my mate Luna of all Luna the queen of all werewolf.

"Right here in front of the crowd in front of your pack I promise to respect you as my other half as my Luna as my queen as the love of my life for eternity I Xavier Ryle accept you as my mate. My queen, will you do the same?" I asked in one knee

"Stand up dude she's not the romantic type of girl." The alpha of midnight rose pack laughed hysterically.

"God I wanna chain you in a bed." My mate blurted.

I look at her and smirk. She blushed and pulled me to her height and kissed me deeply which I responded immediately. I never know I'll get a dominant female alpha for a mate.