Chapter 27: True feelings can be hidden but eyes is the window of your soul.

I was awoken by the heavy body  that was pressed on me I thought someone was gonna assault me on my sleep but when I saw Xavier I could tell that he was trying to control his feeling by staying close to me I can feel his strong emotion so I didn't complain and let him have his way on me. His head was nuzzled on my neck inhaling my scent as his hands keeps clenching the bed sheet, whatever it is, it really made a big impact on him that made him react this way. The Xavier I know would suppress his anger with things being shattered on the floor someone being beaten whether its Skyler or Edward but he does that without my watch and he still don't know that everything he does was being reported back to me.

 I was uncomfortable from our position. My shoulders and chest are numb from the heaviness. He must not have known that I was already awake, "What made you riled up?"

He tilt beside me, curl up and snuggle on my belly, "I don't wish to talk about it."

I caress his hair just like how he likes it this was the second time I've done this to him first was from my brother's pack the deference was at that time he forced me to do it but thanks to that I know some of his weakness. "I didn't ask about your feelings I want to know. Spill it." I don't like how It sound so rude and harsh but I know Xavier understands what I really meant by that.

His eyes change its color his nose flare from anger he was battling inside with his wolf, that wished to be free and if that happens another disaster would occur the wrath of Xavier is like the Hotness in the underworld, he was looking at me yet his eyes tells that the anger that he had was meant to someone else. "Someone wants to claim you and take the throne."

I was stopping myself from laughing when I found out the reason for his bad mood, "Is that all?" I asked but I didn't receive any answer from him. I took that as a yes and didn't press any further.

"No one can have you but only me." He grumbled as he held my waist and pressed his face on my belly. I chortled from the tickle on my spot. He looked back at me amused, which made me roll my eyes, "Didn't your people tell you to never show your face to me again?" I heard him groan and his eyes changed color but it quickly went back to normal.

I clear my voice and ask. "Hey, you okay?"

"Go change were leaving." he was averting his eyes away from me and I realize why,

I cover my body with the bed sheet and extend my hand on the lamp shade table to get my clothes. "Shouldn't we bid our goodbye to the king and queen first?"

"I'm the King and you're the future queen get ready I'm going to put our belongings in the car, I'm going to send someone to give you new clothes." His voice was full of mockery. He went out the door before I could react.

If only he behaves like a dog I think the both of us will hit it off,rolling my eyes I get out from bed and went to the bathroom there are man's body wash in here and it smells like Xavier's without a choice I used it on my body after a quick bath I wrap my self with a bathrobe and went out, I only realize that it was his room there were picture's of him being a baby with cute little smile being carried which I bet his parents, second was a teenager side of him with sky and Edward the two smiled like a kid receiving a reward while him being who he is only glare at them with an irritated face, "Are you done ogling at my pictures? If you love me that much why did you give me a hard time?" 

I rolled my eyes at him I thought he left why is he here now? "I was only looking at Edward."

He flare at me like how he glared on the picture he throw the clothes on the bed and hold my arms tightly enough not to hurt me."Your eyes was made to look at me."

He let go of me and step back his eyes scan my  body from head to toe with a smirk he was about to say something which I cut it off. "Say one word and you lose a head.Get out!"

With his hands surrendered as he laugh at me and went out without another word.

Who says Xavier is a cold hearted devil! his a pervert an annoying psycho he even picked a complete Red underwear set for me it's my size even the bra cup, and the white shirt that he gave me was his, I'm only thankful for the jogger I can tell it's new there was still a price tag on it. there was a knock on the door that made me stop glaring on the clothes that was layed in the bed "Stop daydreaming before I dress you myself."

I quickly wear the clothes that Xavier gave me and open the door while brushing my hair with my fingers "Shut up pervert!" 

"My dear wife I love your messy hair." He mocked

I rolled my eyes and point at the t shirt he gave me. "This aren't my clothes."

An annoying smirked was plastered on his face "I like to see you in my clothes use it or bare naked, No time to waste your father wished to see us now. You got a lot to explain."

"Oww, goody lets go I miss my son so much." he hold my hands and together we walk our way to the parking lot of the palace we bid our good bye to the king and queen and drive off with sky and Edward. 

Xavier woke me up when we arrive in front of the Pack house Jace was already jumping out of joy. "Mommy I missed you!"

I crouch down and hug him Xavier came close and mess his hair. "Mama missed you too." 

"Don't you miss daddy too?" Xavier said pretending to get hurt

Jace giggled and went to give Xavier a hug "I miss the both of you, I was a little mad because you didn't bring me with you but  Aunt ysha said that I will have a siblings when you get back it made me happy, Momma is it really true?" 

I can literally see the smirk in my peripheral view ass much as I want to wipe that smug out of Xavier's face I can't show Jace  violence specially when his still a child.

Votes and comments guyz mwua*