Chapter 42.

*Angel's P.O.V*

As we enter the car to leave Dylan is talking to me but I can't quite grasp what he is saying. I feel like I'm in a trance. All I can think about is guilt, mixed with fear and shame. 

Can I really carry on as normal after today? 

"Angel?"

"Angel...."

"ANGEL!"

"Hmm? What.....Why are you shouting at me?"

"What's going on baby? I've been talking to you....We're home now."

"I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling to be honest..." As I said this Dylan's face drops and a angry expression washes over. 

"I think you should stay behind tomorrow. If you are having trouble dealing with what I am capable of I don't think it's a good idea for you to be there. Things are only going to get worse."

"Hold on...You think I'm scared of what you can do?"

"Well....Yeah why else would you not want to talk to me? Why would you avoid looking at me? If you want out or you want to leave just say and I'll do whatever you want." 

"You want that? Is that what you want, You want me to leave? DON'T FOR ONE MINUTE THINK THAT IS WHERE MY MIND IS! How fucking dare you..." I look up to our home, Tears fill my eyes. 

Getting out the car, I walk in and press for the lift. I enter and push the button so the doors closed, Not waiting for Dylan. Leaning my back against the wall I let out the sobs I held in. How can he think that? Why does he think I would want to leave him? 

The doors open and I manage to wonder to our door. I rest my head against it, Not knowing how to hold my emotions in. The key slots into the lock and I make my way inside. Walking through the apartment I rush towards my room, knowing full well that Dylan will be up here at any minute. I push open my walk in door and watch as it slowly closes, locking it I sit on the floor. Pulling my shoes off, I wrap my arms around my body and let the tears fall. 

*Dylan's P.O.V*

For fucks sake...

I didn't mean it like that. I thought she was scared of what I became in there...Of who I became...Diablo doesn't hold back. When that side of me comes out there is no stopping me when I have a target. 

I see her eyes mist up and she forces the car door open, Rushing inside and she disappears. I park the car out front and go inside, handing the keys to our doorman I ask him to have someone take it down to the parking garage. 

As the lift dings I step out into the hall, making my way to our home.

I open the door to silence. Great. 

I sigh as I know how bad this is. I know I fucked up. Taking a guess, I look in her spot. 

The lights off but that's not surprise, she always needs the dark when she's upset. 

"Angel? I'm so sorry baby...Can I turn the light on so we can talk and I can see you please?" 

......Nothing.....