Chapter 18.

*Dylan's P.O.V*

I can't understand why Allie has reacted like this. I can see how fragile my Angel is right now.

"Goodbye Allie."

Angel turns away from us, I make sure I follow Allie out.

"You have no right to do this! You wait. She'll use you just like she has with me. You don't know anything of what I've had to deal with for her!"

"Get. The. Fuck. Outta. My. House. NOW."

I wait for her to leave and call down to my doorman. I tell him she isn't aloud back in the building for the foreseeable future.

I go back to Angel's room and all I see is her back to me and her whole body trembling.

She's sobbing as I go to her.

"I'm sorry baby."

"How could she do that Dylan? Just flip like that towards me. Oh my God. I've lost everything. God, She's the only family I have. My whole world was with her."

"Shh, It will be ok Angel. Please try to rest, I'm worried about you right now."

I watch her sob and curl up into a ball. This is breaking me. I love this woman so much, In such a short time she has become all consuming, All encompassing, With her my world feels right. But now, How am I going to get her through this.....

"Can you stay here with me please?

"You didn't even have to ask, I'm staying here, Right where I belong."

I kiss her forehead and stroke her hair, Trying to ease her pain.

Her eyelids are drooping, She is twitching her nose. I'm here awestruck at her. This is the only way I want to spend time from now on.

I pull out my phone and text Damon.

*Text from Dylan*

When you see Allie next, Don't give her any attention. She is crazy. Angel is devastated. Something is up with her and I have a feeling it is to do with us. Check into her relationships. I'll explain tonight xx

*Text from Damon*

Ok I'll get Tyler on it too, Is Angel alright? xx

*Text from Dylan*

Man seeing her like this is killing me. The things she said, She warned me off of Angel. She is a fucking loose cannon! xx

I can hear from Angel's breathing that she is falling asleep. Light moans escape her mouth and I feel her body slowly relaxing.

Frank will be in soon to check on her. I don't know how long he needs to wake her up for but I know with him she is safe.

I'm perusing online, I want this to feel like home for her now, I order some towels and bedding, Blankets, Candles, So much bath/shower stuff I'm not sure we have the room for.

Who the fuck am I kidding, Have you seen this place?

I put in an order for a new phone and laptop that can be collect in a few hours. I figured she'll need one after giving her work phone back.

*Text from Dylan*

Hey Ty, I've ordered stuff for Angel, Can you get one of the guys to pick it all up for me, Bring it with you for dinner. I'll email all the orders. Cheers x