Chapter 25.

Next morning.

Dylan comes into see me like he does every morning, We finally get to go home today!

"You look so beautiful baby. Your morning glow is on full show..."

"I can't wait for us to be home together."

"Me too. Now shall I help you get up and ready?"

"Hmm in a minute, Come cuddle first."

He lays beside me and starts stroking my hair and kisses my head.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of your smell. It's genuinely the best thing I've ever had the pleasure of sniffing." I start laughing.

"You're such a dork haha."

"Yeah but you love it haha"

"Fuck yeah I do. Every fucking inch of you Angel...."

"I said a cuddle Mr, No funny stuff." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Yep there's my dork haha"

"Morning love birds, How you doing today pretty lady?"

I giggle and look at Dylan, "And you call me the dork. haha" I say, "Excited to be home with you all, D."

"I bet, I love this house but I miss our place. I can't wait for you to see our real home though. Pops said the work is going great and we might be back here earlier than planned!" Damon fist pumps the air.

"Yeah he mentioned that he was having them put more measures around the property for safety." Dylan strokes my leg.

"What are you going to do with the apartment?" I ask.

"Well we don't own it but a family friend does so I guess it'll get rented out again. We've never really had the need for something so central before as the house has our main office in the guest house." Dylan smiles.

"We generally stayed round the property as it was all we knew growing up." Damon shrugs.

"Why do you look worried Angel?"

"I don't know really, I guess I'm worried that I'm taking advantage of you all. Like look how you all take care of me. It doesn't feel right Dylan, What am I doing for you all to deserve this?

"We have all we need. You haven't taken advantage of us. The day you walked into Dylan's life, I gained a sister so don't you ever think like this anymore ok?"

"We will take care of you, Always. I'm telling you know if anyone says shit like that to you, I will be putting them in a box. You are with me Angel. You are my family now. When the time comes, the ring on your finger will let everyone know that you are a Donnelly now. You deserve the world and more baby."

"How did I get so lucky huh?"

"With me you'd have been luckier....." Damon laughs.