Chapter 36.

*Angel's P.O.V*

It has just gone 1PM and I'm sat out on the balcony watching London thrive, The breeze flows through my hair and I'm overwhelmed. The city beneath me, The people who are going about their day, I never imagined that I would find happiness in amongst all my darkness. On my toughest days I'd wish that something could take even a shred of my pain away.

He does.

They all do.

People say that when you don't have a blood family, You create your own. The people who you surround yourself with, They become your family. The night I called Dylan, That was the start of my family. When I stepped into this apartment, I became his and he, Mine. I may not have known it then but I will forever be bound with him.

I decide to head down to the gym for a little while.

*Text to James* 

Hey pops, Are you busy? I'm heading into the gym and would like some company. I even give you free reign to torture me with training xx

I decide to get changed while I wait to see if James can come over. I grab my Galaxy buds out of my bedside drawers and put some music on.

*Text to Angel* 

Hi sweetheart, I'm at the house right now but if you hold on for an hour I can come by. I would never torture you...Only push you to greatness haha xx

*Text to James*

Ok, I'll be in the gym, just come straight down xx

After 40 minutes of exercising I'm absolutely fucked. I decide to have a rest till James gets here so I'm not completely useless training with him.

I lay down on one of the mats and just as my breathing returns to normal the door opens, In walking James look like a fucking fitness model