Chapter 33.

*Angelica's P.O.V*

We spend the rest of the day in each other's arms, Watching movies, Dylan taking my mind off of this morning.

I was still on edge about everything and the waves of panic kept creeping in, Dylan would sense it and squeeze me just a bit tighter, Giving me comfort.

"Shall we order dinner tonight? I know you are exhausted."

"I don't know if I can eat much honestly but you all need to eat."

"You do too babe, I know it's hard but at least have something light to keep you going. Please?"

"Fine...if I have to." I pout at him.

"Don't pout love, You know what that does to me."

I pout even more, "I have no idea sir..."

In one swift move Dylan has me laid out on his lap and my hands gripped in one of his behind my back.

I can feel his excitement growing against my stomach, I start to wiggle, Grinding against him. Fuck I'm so turned on...

His free hand makes its way up my thigh and stops at my bum cheek, The cool air hits me as he lifts my t-shirt dress over my arse exposing it for him.

"Now, Isn't this just......Peachy."

He lets out a low growl and the sensation of his hand is no longer on me...

^SMACK^

"Ahhh! Fucking hell!"

His palm rubs over where he swatted, Soothing the burn. Fuck...If I had to get up now Dylan's lap would be soaked.

"Do you enjoy teasing me Angel...."

"Definitely, Sir...."

Dylan growls, "What am I gonna do with you...."

^SMACK^

^SMACK^

^SMACK^

"OH FUCK...YES!!"

"Open your legs. Now." I do as he asks, Spreading my legs on the sofa, Awaiting, Anticipating what is coming next.

"You." It's as if he could read me easily and answered my thoughts. "You will be."

He runs his finger up my folds slowly and teasingly until he hits my clit and starts playing.

"Shit Dylan..."

"You like this baby...So wet....So ready...You can feel how much you turn me on can't you Angel..."

"Please Sir, I want you to fill me up..."

He slowly slide his finger inside me, Still playing with my clit, Making me shiver.

"More..."

Another finger pumping inside of me.

"How are your fingers so fucking big!"

"All the better to please you with haha"

I can feel the tension mounting and building, He is rock hard against me and I'm tipping against the edge...