Chapter 29.

"Wanna follow me and I'll get you a drink."

"Ok..."

"How you doing Allie?"

"A little stressed, Things have been hard. I've been worried about you and I missed you..."

"Look I know things are strange between us right now but I don't want to lose you. I may not be in love with you but I do love you, Of course I'm still hurt about what happened but I really want us to get through this..."

"I can't say I'm over loving you the way I do but I love you as my best friend too much to lose you, I'm so sorry for everything A, Really I can't put into words how awful I feel. Not being there for you after what happened has hurt so much."

"I don't want to lose you either Allie, I understand how hard it will be to see me in love with Dylan but please know I never wanted to hurt you."

"I wish I could have been the one for you...."

"You were who I needed when I needed someone, You saved me Allie, can't you see that?But I'm in love with Dylan and he is everything I've ever wanted. He makes me feel whole again, Secured, Loved and I have a home with a family to call my own now."

"I understand..."

"Please don't let our friendship go over this...I need you and I can see you need me too."

"Can we start over? Back to before Dylan?"

"I'm changing, I'm not the same person that left the hotel that night Allie. I don't want to go backwards, I want us to move on together. Dylan is going to be in my life, always..."

"Hi Allie

"Hi Allie...Everything ok baby?"

"Yes handsome."

"Hey..."

"So Dylan do you want to get Ty and Damon in here so we can all talk please?"

Dylan leaves the kitchen, Leaving me and Allie alone again.

"I want to ask about the attack, Tyler told me a little about what happened but just enough to know you were safe."

"I asked him to not tell you everything, I wanted to be the one who would do that. So Dylan had a party he needed to attend and we all went with him, After a few drinks I needed to use the bathroom and when I'd got to the door someone came up behind me and started talking about knowing me and how much I'd grown up, I had no idea who they were and the next thing I remember was feeling a cold sensation run down my neck."