Chapter 4.

"I'm sorry gentlemen please come in and take a seat." I say, Coming back to my senses. I stretch my hand out to introduce myself. "I am Allie Bennett, I am one of the managers here. Can I get either of you anything to drink?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Bennett, I am Dylan Donnelly and this is my younger brother and business partner Damon Donnelly." He shakes my hand, Smiling. " A coffee would be nice, Thank you."

"Nice to meet you Miss Bennett. Yes, Coffee too please." Damon says, Shaking my hand as well.

Holy Shit.

Holy motherfucking shit!

Breathe Allie......Breathe!

I pour their coffees out and place them down in front of them. God they smell delicious.....The men not the coffee.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by Damon talking to me. "Miss Bennett......Are you alright?

"Yes, certainly. Let's get started shall we?"

I try to sound convincing and confident but inside I am neither. I feel like I am a wet sweaty mess.

And no not the good kind of wet...

"Well as we were trying to discuss with your receptionist at the front desk our office is undergoing a refurb for nine weeks and our company wants to occupy one of your conference rooms." Dylan explained but was interrupted by Damon "We will need either one room large enough for forty staff or two adjoining twenty spaced rooms. Is that something you can offer?"

"Yes certainly, We have two rooms that would facilitate your requirements. I'll just pull up the layouts of each and you can see which is better suited for you." I produce the pictures of them on my laptop and turn it around to show them.

"Here is conference room 3."

"And here is conference room 4

"And here is conference room 4."