Chapter 9.

"O'Connor? Any family info?" Damon questions me.

"None listed but I'm gonna dig deeper."

"If she's related to who you think she is, You better start with Scotland yards system and MI6."

"Yes Dante. On it."

*Damon's P.O.V*

Shit. If she's O'Connor's girl why didn't any family come up in the search.

We've had a few dealings with Micky O'Connor and none of them were pleasant. He was an arrogant arsehole with no morales. He'd pay off who ever he couldn't get to cooperate with him. This isn't going to end well. Dylan is uncontrollable when he needs to be, he will stop at nothing to make you pay for pissing him off.

*Angelica's P.O.V*

I am going back and forth about Dylan. What can I do?

I'm no good.

I don't deserve being happy.

I'm too far gone to be normal.

I'm too fucked up...

I message him.

*Text* Mr.Donnelly, I can't accept your invitation, I am not good for you. Please don't contact me again. Angelica.

*Dylan's P.O.V*

I'm sat with some of the guys going through our next shipment inventory when my phone lights up. I don't recognize the number so I quickly pull it up and start reading.

"FUCK!"

I slam my fists down on the desk, Making everyone around me flinch.

"Diablo is out, run for your lives!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMON!"

"Ok, Ok."

"Where the fuck is Tyler?!"

"Here boss."

"Follow me now!"

I walk over to the corner of the office where no one is. I'm fuming and I can't control my temper at the best of times.

"What have you found?"

"Her full name and the only address she is listed at is this hotel. She doesn't use credit or debit cards. She has a bank account but never uses the card always goes to the bank and takes out her wages in cash. She doesn't have a registered phone under her name. No listed direct debits or bills were found. No family listed but I'm in contact with our guy at Scotland yard and he is searching as we speak." Tyler informs me. What are you hiding sweet Angel?

"So she is untraceable. She is inconspicuous. She's hiding."

"Yes, that's what I'm finding. I don't know what or who she is hiding from boss but whatever it is it can't be good news." He replies, I have a feeling there is something else he isn't telling me...

I try calling the number I got the text from and it just rings and rings, So she hasn't blocked my number yet.

"Locate this phone. That's the number her text came through."