Foreword.

Hello everyone! 

If you have made it over here from the chapters app: 

Thanks for joining me on wattpad!  I am so excited to continue on Angel's journey and I hope you feel the same too!

While I will never be able to show you how grateful i am that you are reading my story. I have spent too long writing for Angel to have someone take it away from me. Thethoughts and feelings of my characters are part of me, I couldn't bear the thought that chapters could changed or used in any way.

Most of the chapters will be edited into wattpad's writing style, I have changed certain parts, Adding some more detailed explanations or taking out unnessercery bits.

I appreciate you joining me here, I would please ask that you take a quick look and read the parts I have added, I realised, While editing that one of the past events I hadn't done it justice and knew it could be better.  I plan on making the rest ofAngel's story deeper than before. I want to push myself to do the best I can.

If you are reading straight from here:

Thank you for taking time to read my story, It honestly means the world to me!

I'd love to hear your thoughts so far and any feedback is appreciated! 

While I am writing, I haven't had a plan in mind for how many chapters I will be doing or when I feel it is a good time to finish. 

Thanks for reading my rambling and I hope this has cleared things up. 

Wishing you all the best and hope you are staying safe and sane during these difficulttimes.

So much love to you all. 

Milee xXx