Chapter 21.

"Let me be yours."

"Dylan...."

*Angelica's P.O.V*

Dylan wakes me up and hands me two red boxes. 

"Open these baby."

"They are part of a Love collection

"They are part of a Love collection. I know it is sudden and fast but I've never felt this. I truly believe you're my soulmate. I knew when I saw the panic in your eyes i had to help some way. I never want you to be alone again. I want to give you everything you deserve and more."

"The bracelet is said to signify eternal love. The person who gifts it to you places the jewelry on you and screws it shut. Showing their devotion to you."

With tears running down my face, I pull him into an embrace and feverishly kiss him with all I have.

"You...You really love me? Like really truly love me?"

"Oh baby, I plan on spending the rest of my life showing you how much you mean to me."

"I love you Dylan."

"Those four words sound glorious coming from your mouth."

"When are Tyler and Damon coming home?"

"They were just finishing up a deal when I left so maybe half hour, Why?"

"I want to show you something....

I take his hand and lead him into my room.

"Stay there and close your eyes....

"What are you planning baby...."

"Shhh...."

*Dylan's P.O.V*

I'm stood by Angel's bed with my eyes closed, I can hear shuffling. I can feel my tailored slim fitting trousers growing ever so tight in anticipation.