Pillow Talk

Hai guys! Hope you guys like this chapter!! I haven't updated in a whole due to exams. Tough stuff guys, not fun but passed them all lol
******
Dominic's eyes wandered over to the sleeping form of Stefania. She was curled up against him, wearing loud pajama pants and a tanktop. "Dominic," she muttered in her sleep as he wondered what she could be dreaming about with him in the dream. He honestly had no idea if it were a dream where he played the villian or the good guy. Stef was treating him like a good guy. Most likely due to the fact that he got shot.

Which was true...but he didn't let her believe that. The guy who was shooting was from Gios gang and he was aiming right for Stef. Dominic knew he wasn't going to be able to trust the SOB, but he at least wanted to pretended long enough so that he could kill his father and blame it on Gio.

Dominic stayed, sitting up, watching Stef sleep. When she was asleep she was peaceful contrary to the angel/warden he was dealing with when she was awake. The insane woman bothered him for last three days following him around like a servant, asking every five seconds if he needed something! He couldn't even jerk off in the bathroom without her wondering what he was doing!

The doctor says he was fine. Fixed the wound up, gave him some pain meds and said don't over do it with that arm. But when did he ever use the advice that a doctor gave him?

His eyes were just about to doze off again as his phone began buzzing. He quickly picked it up and looked over at Stefania. She was still knocked out. "What?" He snapped, trying to keep his voice low.

"Man, it's me...uh listen...there's been an accident." It was Tony, and it didn't sound good. He just hoped Emmy didn't drink herself to death. Tony would never freakin recover.

"What happened now?" He said with annoyance. It was always something. Tony always came to him with his problems. At least Wren would resolve the damn things then complain about how he did it. Or screwed it up.

There was a long pause. "Well your dad was in an accident. Someone cut his breaks-"

"-Is he alive?" He questioned quickly, not even letting Tony finish the sentence. He just needed to know, so he could once and for all fuck up Gio. He wanted to be the one to kill his father, not him. Even though he tried to shoot Stefania.

"Yeah, he's alive. He has a broken collarbone. Shattered his knee, internal bleeding to the lungs. He's got a lot of shit going on. My pops is up there now I'll call him and tell him you're coming. I've been tryna get a hold of Wren he's not answering his damn phone. I can head up to the hospital with you if you want-"

"No. That's ok. I'll wake Steph up and have her come with me. Thanks."

There was a rustling on the other end. Then Tony cursing. "Damn that fucking cat to hell! Emmy bought a cat and she thinks it can make up for the fucking baby I want. It keeps hopping up on the bed! Anyway, call me when you get back, alright cuz?"

"He'll be in the same condition he's in so there's no need for me to call you back," Dominic said even though he was lying. If his plan went the way it did, he wouldn't have to worry. Dominic hung up the phone and looked over at Stef. Still sound asleep.

He silently got up out of the bed, trying to be as quiet as possible. He walked over to the closet and put on a sweat jacket and pants. Then he moved the panel behind his favorite suit and grabbed one of his guns. Making sure the safety was on, he slipped it into his pocket.

He turned around and cursed mentally as Stef stared at him sleepily. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. Go back to sleep," he instructed her as she glared at him. She crossed her arms across her chest and tried to look intimidating. Which wasn't working out to well for her.

His for the Takingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें