Dining with Daddy

Anyone see 50 Shades of Grey trailer? I never read the book but my sister did and she legit freaked out. I thought the Grey dude was Henry Cavill and tripped out then realized it wasn't him:(. Anyway hope you guys like it!

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to: f_alnaemi :)

Stef woke up in her own bed, tangled in the sheets. Sitting up, she pushed the sheets and blanket off of her and rubbed her eyes. Flashes of what happened last night burned through her head and she slapped her hands to her forehead. She could not believe she let Dominic get that far with her. It was like she was in a dream...but it was oh so real. She hated him...why would she let him do anything to her?!

Getting up out of her bed she went over to her bathroom. She had been having nightmares ever since she had seen Dominic shoot Ray but they had been getting worse ever since that horrible day she tried to be a 'superhero.' Now her nightmares were worse and she hardly ever got any sleep. So when Dominic took her to the drug store to get a razor because she refused to use his, she picked up some sleeping pills. He was in the car so he hadn't noticed and she was happy thinking that they would work on her.

She had been taking them for three days and she was a bit more relaxed but the medicine was doing strange things to her. Like she would wake up on the floor, or leaning against her door, or even in the bathtub! As she was about to look on the warning label again her phone rang. She ran to go pick it up. "Hey chica. How's hell?"

"Same old, same old," she said to her best friend who sounded like she was running. "Are you jogging?"

"Yeah. I have to stay in shape and it's a little hard to jog now that you're gone. I completely lost my passion for it, so you're staying on the phone till I finish my jog," she explained to Stef. Stef laughed. It was true she would always wake up Taliah every other day to go jogging with her and with a little bit of threats and a pep talk she would get up and go with her. "So what are you doing?" Taliah asked her.

She looked at the sleeping pills. "Ah...just um..looking at some medicine I bought to help me sleep." She told her the name and she heard Taliah gasp and it sounded like she fell. "Taliah? Are you okay?" She questioned worriedly.

"NO are you okay/ That medicine was on the news like two weeks ago! The side effects are crazy! Major hallucinations! Some people say sleep walking, sleep eating, getting up and driving, having sex with people and like waking up in the middle of all of this. Imagine you're like driving and you wake up and bam you're dead. Or imagine you're in the middle of banging someone and boom you wake up and have no idea who that person is."

Stef froze. Was that what happened last night? Was she not in her right mind? Did she make out with Dominic half asleep...or did the medicine just make her so loopy she didn't realize what was happening? It all seemed like a dream and not something she actually did with him. "Oh my goodness." she gulped as she tried to process all of this. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Duh you know my uncle Bernie well he takes all those sleeping meds to and well he drove to our house and we woke up to him in his car, with just spongebob boxers on knocked out. I mean really you're a grown man. Spongebob boxers?!" Taliah screeched into the phone.

"Wow," she sad as the events of last night tumbled through her mind again. She couldn't get the feel of Dominic's lips off of her. It felt like he was kissing her again and she had to go take a shower. "Taliah... I have to go okay? I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, bye and Nia please make good decisions, don't do drugs, and don't do Dominic." Almost did she thought in her mind as she shivered and told Taliah she wouldn't before hanging up. She swiped her hair over to the side to itch her neck a bit and groaned. She had a hickey. A hickey! It was a purplish color and it made her want to punch something.