Then there were 3

Hai guys! Hope you enjoy this one. You're going to see some major surprises! Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stef sat quietly in Dominic's car, waiting for him to get out of the cabin. She knew something awful was going on down there. She could hear a male voice screaming...pleading for his life.

Stef was upset because he took the keys! Not trusting her at all and now she couldn't drown out the awful sounds. It also wouldn't have been a problem if Dominic wouldn't have broke her phone! She could have been talking to Taliah right now instead of staring at a tree and wondering what form of torture Dominic was using on his victim. She NEEDED her phone. He ordered her the new iPhone but it wouldn't be in until tomorrow. She had to use Dominic's office phone to call Taliah who completely cursed her out because she thought that Dominic killed her.

After the breakfast and bathroom yesterday, The ride home was awkward. Mostly because of the whole bathroom thing then she broke down when he actually hugged her back. That made her body turn to slush and she just cried. She cried because she couldn't believe her and Doninic Moretti were hugging in the bathroom of a 5 star restaraunt. She cried because she actually opened up to him. She cried because she was scared. She just cried.

Then when they got in the car, she was embarrassed so she blasted music, and sang and tried to ignore the stares she got from Dominic.

As she waited in the car, she could hear a car approaching. She was sure it was Tony or Wren so she don't bother. Plus Chris was in there with Dominic. As the car pulled up to the side of her, her heart leaped in her chest. It was Vanessa...and some other guy. She was waving at Estefania as if they were friends.

Stef needed to warn Dominic but with no phone what was she supposed to do?! She looked over at the steering wheel and prayed that Vanessa and this 'guy' didn't have guns on them. Or they would surely shoot her. She slapped her hand against the horn, multiple times, as she didn't dare look over at the other car. She kept on honking the horn till the door swung open. Dominic had a bloodied bat in his hands, and his cream colored shirt was splattered crimson...

That mixed with the sun light pouring through the trees. He looked horror movie scary. Chris was behind him, with a gun in hand and they both were staring at her then the new car. She hopped out the car and ran over to him. "It's Vanessa and some guy!" She explained as Dominic took a handkerchief from his back pocket and wiped the blood from his face and hands.

"Gonna get out the damn car or just sit on your ass!" Dominic shouted. "Don't say anything," he warned Stef as he acted like he was kissing her neck.

Then he actually kissed her on the lips. No doubt because of Vanessa. Vanessa came out first, short dress that just reached down just over her crotch. She was wearing a rather short pair of heels and of course cleavage for miles was showing. She sashayed over to them, flipping her hair occasionally. "Hi Dominic. Chris, it," she said as she glared at Stefania. She bit her bottom lip while looking at Dominic. "Unf. Red looks so good on you!" She giggled as Stef felt the need to throw up and be protective over Dominic. She didn't understand what sane person thought blood splattered on a shirt was sexy!

Stef watched the guy get out of the car. He was tall. Literally the same height as Dominic. Or at least that's what it looked like. He wore a gray suit, that was unbuttoned. His dark hair was curly and dripping. Like he just came from a run...or the air conditioner broke. As he walked up to them, his eyes lingered on her and he smiled, using all of his teeth. Which were pure white....he was good looking. Very good looking. Better than Dominic in that moment due to his bloodied disheveled look. She wasn't really into that...she knew Vanessa was though.