Days a dwindling

Yay updating time! I haven't done this in a while with school and all!

"Here is a coupon for De Luca's ristorante. Spend thirty dollar or more and get a free dessert," Stef said while handing them out to an old couple. They took it and thanked her. She looked in her bag for more coupons. She handed out about one hundred at the mall and she was getting exhausted. She just came from the supermarket putting coupons on everyone's windshields.

"Hey Nia why are you going so crazy? I'm tired how about we get an icee and call it a day?" Her best friend Taliah said while wiping the sweat off of her forehead. She had drug Taliah a long to help and she handed out about sixty. People really didn't take kindly to her shoving coupons in there face but Taliah was her only close friend. She never really had time to make friends because she was so caught up in helping the restaurant.

Stef tried to ignore her friend's question. It was about the seventh time she asked and Stef would always try to avoid the question. She couldn't tell Taliah because she would tell everyone. She had, had minimal contact with her father but still respected him. Her father tried to apologize every chance he saw her but she would just smile and walk away from him. Her mother on the other hand wasn't talking to her father at all, she spent most of her time crying and cooking and calling up people to come to the restaurant. "Nia answer the question!"

"Because we owe people money and the last day to get that money is tomorrow or else bad things will happen so please, please just keep on helping me," Stef pleaded with her best friend. Taliah's features bawled up into a confused look then she nodded.

She then walked away, well starting running to a random couple while waving the coupons like a mad woman. Stef turned around while laughing a little bit and noticed a group of men with their backs turned to them. She smiled and walked over to them. She tapped the one closest to her on the back. "Excuse me sir...." she stopped talking as the man turned around. It was...Dominic and his men

He had his usual smirk on his face. "So Estefania you're trying to save your parents business?" He asked her. "Or your freedom?" She took a step back from him and looked around to see if anyone else was around. There wasn't. Just her luck. "Give me one."

She took a shaky hand and handed him a coupon. He snatched it from her then started to read it. He laughed and let it fall to the floor. "You didn't have to do that," she whispered while he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards his body.

"Do what my little bride?"

"Litter," she forced out of her mouth. The men erupted into laughter and she felt herself trying tp pull away. "I'm not your bride yet," she told him while trying to pull away once again.

He chuckled. "You might as well be. You know there is no possible way for you guys to sum up fifty grand. You have the rest of today and tomorrow. Unless you get another loan," he said while the men burst into laughter once again. Stef felt humiliated. All he was doing was making fun of her in front of these idiots just for fun. She wanted to go to her room and cry but he was preventing that. "Ey you guys go. I want to talk to my little fiancee alone."

They left and he pulled her even closer. "Can you please not let this happen. I know for a fact you don't want to get married." He was a rich playboy who enjoyed sleeping with women frequently, she knew he didn't want to be tied down.

"Well to take on the family business I need to get married. Problem is I need a quiet little wife and not those skanks I usually date. Of course a little quiet home town girl wouldn't want to marry me because of my reputation so you're perfect for the job sweetheart."

"Can we divorce after you get the family business?"

He chuckled. "No. Don't you know anything about vows. Ever heard 'till death do us part.' Unless you kill yourself or maybe I get sick of you and have you killed...those are the only two ways you'll be escaping me."

She felt the tears she had pint up from two days ago start to spill. He was crazy and cruel and she had to marry him. The only way she would get out of it was death. "Aw don't cry. Now how about you give me a little kiss? I want to see what I'll be working with for the rest of my life."

She shook her head while pushing at him. She refused to kiss him. She refused to have her first kiss tainted by a mad man like him. Unfortunately his strength got the best of her and his hard lips smashed onto her soft ones. She tried to push him away and even bit his lip. He pulled away a few seconds after. She saw the small stream of blood ruining down his lip and hid her smile. "Did that hurt?" She asked while feeling some sort of small victory.

He licked his lips with a smirk. "I like it rough babe." She could punch him in the face if his goons weren't watching from afar. He let go of her with a smile. "I'll be collecting you Friday morning. Wear something cute, okay?"

She didn't answer him as he turned around and walked away from him. She slowly turned around and saw Taliah staring at her with wide eyes."Please don't tell me you heard," she said while she wiped at her lips continuously. She hated the feeling of his lips on hers. She felt..dirty.

"Oh my god," she said while running over to her and embracing her in a hug. "I'm so sorry."