Shooter...shoot her?

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT...HANNUKAH, KWANZA, HOLIDAY lol  I know I did. Anyways thanks for you guys sticking with Stef and Dom so long!!

*************************************

"Hold still Stef!" Stef squrimed on the stool as Wren held her pointing finger in the light. She could not believe that Wren had talked her into making smores. Even though it wasn't smore weather at all, that didn't matter to him. She got a bad splinter while they were outside looking for some sticks. "Imagine Dominic coming into this. She didn't get hit with a bullet but a stick."

Stef rolled her eyes as she began laughing. "You caused this pain," she joked as Wren made even more blood come out of her poor finger. It hurt from him poking and prodding and she guessed a tree would just grow out of her finger and she would become the tree lady. "Wren!" She squeaked as he took a marshmallow and shoved it into her mouth.

"The doctor is handling this. Shh and eat marshmallows," Wren directed her as she tried to chew down the huge marshmallow he so rudelt shoved into her mouth. She had to admit it was good, but it was just a lot of marshmallow to finish.

"Another marshmallow doctor," she laughed as she grabbed the bag and began munching on them. Wren was never going to get this out and she was just going to stuff her face till Dominic came back and probably kicked Wren out of the house. Now that she thought about it...she needed to ask Wren a question. "Wren...can we be serious for a second?" His eyebrows went up but he nodded. "I have a question."

"I don't have an std! I swear, it just burned when I peed because-"

"Wren! No!" She grimaced as she watched his face turned incredibly red. She could not believe she jut heard that. "I was going to ask you...have you ever killed more than...well let's see five people?"

Wren stopped prodding her finger and looked at her, with suspicious eyes. "Who told you that? Dominic? Is he trying to make you scared of me?" He asked as Stef shook her head.

"N..no I was just wondering. I overheard Dominic say something about you and I just wanted to know if it was true or not. That's all," she said quickly as Wren seemed a little thrown off. She wondered if it was true since he as getting all defensive about it....

"I don't like to flaunt it unlike my brother who fucking relishes in it. I don't want to talk about this again. Ok?" He said as Stef was mortified of how quickly he sounded like Dominic. It sounded like Dominic literally possessed him for about a full 30 seconds. It was scary. "Alright now let's get this thing out your finger!"

Just as she thought it, she heard the door open. She knew it was Dominic. She shoved a marshmallow in Wren's mouth as Dominic walked in. He looked at the two with suspicion. "Wren why are you here?" he asked as he grabbed Wren by the shirt. "Why were you so close to her?"

"She hav...a pinter in..." he trailed off and finished chewing his marshmallow in his mouth as Stef was laughing furiously. "She has a splinter in her finger. I was trying to get it out," he explained as he took the bag of marshmallows and offered it to Dominic. "We were trying to make some smores."

Dominic looked at the two of them and she guessed what he was thinking, they were two bored stupid idiots. She watched him take the tweezers and grab her hand. She sat silently and chewed on her marshmallows as Dominic just looked at her finger. "Ouch!" She jumped as Dominic glared at her. "Sorry," she aplogized with a sheepish grin as she went quiet while he roughly tried to get the splinter out. "That wasn't hard, Wren," Dominic said as Wren grabbed her finger and looked at it in amazement.