Chapter 44 - The Attack on Seiichi?!

As the Genius 10 walked towards us with the aura. An aura which tells you not to mess with them. Suddenly, Oni shouted loudly, " Tokugawa! You finally grew some balls! " and I was disgusted by how crude and disgusting he was. Likewise, Kazuya was equally disgusted.

He walked right in front of me and whispered, " I heard you have a boyfriend-" with a smirk, and continued "- I wonder how his blood will be. " I widened my eyes as he said it.

" Don't you dare. " I said silently but with threat. He smirked as me as he went past me and walked to Kazuya.

" Mr Elite! Have you improved? " He says with a smirk as he teased Kazuya and Kazuya couldn't talk back as Byoudin did win against him.

Soon, most of the middle schoolers came back - Victorious.

We were waiting for the last member, either a 1st stringer or Tooyama. Soon we saw both of them, the first stringer leaning onto Tooyama... So who exactly won?!

As Tooyama let down the 1st Stringer, the first stringer said, " Boy! Here's my badge! Take care of it! " when suddenly a fast speed slice hit the first Stringer.

The seventh member of the first stringer said, " You're an eyesore weakling. " as he was in his aiming or what you will say, serving Position.

He was a cruel played who liked to destroy players- same as Byoudin and he named his moves after execution moves and torture methods. He was a player who played doubles with another fellow cruel player. Actually all players of the Genius 10 including me were all cruel players.

Tooyama shouted at him as he walked to join those victorious middle schooler. Suddenly, many people complained that the match was boot equal. They wanted chance since most of the winners were not originally part of the chosen ones who were supposed to defeat the first stringers.

Byoudin was so pissed off that he shouted, " We shall hold a match to decide those who shall versus the Genius 10. Okay? " He asked for the approval of the coaches, knowing that it will be granted.

" Okay. We shall arrange for that. " Said Coach Saito, smiling all too happily. Seriously, This guy is seriously a sadistic person.

All of us started leaving, either to eat or practice. We went back to our court to practice and as I walked past Seiichi, I saw the badge ' 20 ' on his collar.

The badge ' 20 ' means that you qualify for the First stringers but you're not that strong of a player.

I quickly went to practice with Shuuji in a practice match and I won against him but it was a slightly tough match which I had to struggle a little to win, using 30 percent of my strength wearing weighs.

Night quickly approached and I was unable to sleep, thinking about Byoudin's threat. " I wonder how his blood tastes like.." The words repeating in my head.

I went to the rooftop and played on my phone, scrolling on the pictures when I saw a picture of when I first joined Rikkaidai, and played a match with the manager dude, aka Usui.

I took out my racket, since I couldn't slept and went to the courts when I heard the ball bouncing, seeing Yukimura there.

Soon, I caught a glimpse of Byoudin and he was aiming a ball at Yukimura and Yukimura wasn't aware of it!

I quickly ran towards the seriously clueless Yukimura and hit the shot. The shot was the glowing shot, which I was sure that Yukimura couldn't receive.

I hit the shot back the moment as he turned around. I wished I could turn around and see his reaction when I said,

" - What are you doing, Byoudin. "

-:// Sorry for not uploading for such a long time! I was getting used to my new school timetable and homeworks are killing me Dx but hope you like this cliffie ;) I've been think of this line a lot ahahaha xD //:-Typed this on phone so it's not that great.. Will edit if I find time on my computer :)