Chapter 15 - Family Troubles.

Lei POV

It was a nice day and we had practise but the whole day, I felt like something bad was about to happen. After practise, I went home to discover that my parents were at my house. They were inspecting  my room when I entered.  

I entered my house saying " Hello....Kaa-san and Tou-san.." Why are they here? They looked at me and greeted me. My family is here yet I can't feel the love....between us... I placed my bags on the floor before my father said " Go and freshen up. Let's have a dinner together. " and I nod my head and left. 

5 minutes later, I went out in our Rikkai tennis shirt with black jeans and converse shoes. We went to a high class hotel to eat. I felt like something was wrong. They never eat with me unless there was something they want to talk to me about. 

I was eating my food peacefully when my father told me. " Eat slower. Do not put your phone on the table, place your tissue on your legs. Put your bag on the chair beside you. " and my mother said " Such an ill mannered child. I wish I never gave birth to you! " and I faced my food, bowing my head down. 

" Look up when some one is talking to you! " My mother continued. " Such a rude little girl! " and I rolled my eyes. Bully me all you want... and we continued eating in silence when suddenly my father said. " I want you to quit that.....whatever school you're in, and enter Hyotei."  

I was so shocked. After I finally made friends in Rikkai, he wants me to quit it?! Never!  

I looked up from my food and said " I don't quite get you, Otou-san. What did you just say? " and he repeated " Quit that rubbish school you're in and enter Hyotei. " and I raised my voice a little and said " And why should I do that? " and my mother shouted " So rude! " and she used her hand to slap me. As we were in a private room, nobody else knew that she slapped me.

I decided to say a little of my feelings and said " You raised your voice too....do I have the rights to slap you? " and she was about to retort but my Tou-san interrupted " Jennifer! Do not slap her....and Lei! When have you became so rude?! You do not speak to your mother this way! Do you understand me! " and I rolled my eyes. 

Yeah...support her.... 

He continued " A business partner told me that Hyotei will train you to become a perfect lady,and there are a lot of business friends which will be useful for my business. There are no discussion and you are to enter Hyotei by next week. I have already enrolled you in the school."

I then shouted " Business here , business there! Have you ever thought about how I felt?! When was the last time we met?! 2 months ago? You didn't even celebrate my birthdays, festival with me! Why should I listen to you?!  Every time we meet is all because ' My business partner says... '  and, at America, we almost didn't see each other everyday! I could only know you came back because of the toys which the butler gave me. Not you! " and with that I ran out with tears pouring out of my eyes.

I didn't wanted to go home as they will find me there. I ran to the park and I called Yukimura- sempai. I called him and he answered after a ring. " Hai, Lei-chan? " and I sniffed before saying "  Can I stay at your house for the night? " and he said " Have you been crying? Sure, come my house, I will inform my mother! Where are you? I'll fetch you." and I told him my location before he arrived 10 minutes later.  

" Ayumi-" He began. " Do you mind if we talk later.." and he nod my head. I knew he was being nice but now..I don't really want to talk. 

Yukimura POV

When I saw Lei-chan, I was shock. She look so cheerful and radiant in the past but now she look so dull and the light from her seemed to be fading away. 

I wonder what happened....  

I quickly brought her home and my mother said " Hello, Lei-san. Nice to meet you! Hope you have a good night rest~ " and she nod her head and bowed " Thank you for allowing me to stay here in such a short notice...Honto ni arigato! " and my mother pat her head before asking her to freshen up. 

I gave her my shirt and pants and she wore them. I waited for her in my room. I heard her knock the door and I opened it. Wow..she looks nice in my clothes....My clothes... and I blushed a little. I heard her sit on the bed and I pushed my chair near hers. " What happened? " and she replied me softly " My parents....they returned but they told me that I had to leave to - " 

// Vote!~ and recommend your friends to read ♥ //