Chapter 43 - Genius 10.

The next day, we were all eating breakfast in the morning, however, none of us were talking. The situation was tense. The only Middle schooler who was selected for the challenge was Yukimura. I was worried for him, knowing that almost all of the members in the 1st stringers are extremely sadistic and would not think twice about hurting you.

We each went to our own things as we were given free time until 1pm, when we were supposed to gather at the main courts. The 10 members who were selected were to play and exercise for the match with players 11-20, and I was stretching while watching Oni train Kazuya to defeat Byoudin.

Flashback

" Nobody here is strong enough to defeat me. " Says Kazuya with a smirk. He just defeated another member of the U-17. Suddenly, Byoudin came and said, " Oh? Play a game with me than, Mr Elite. " Clearly breaking up the words slowly. They had a match, and Byoudin who was extremely sadistic, had caused Kazuya to have many scars and wounds, and Byoudin was not stopping.

To Byoudin, if you won, you are a winner and if you lost, your hopes and dreams must be crushed. Shattered. Until it reduces to bits and billion of pieces and that you will never want to return to the sport. And that's what he did,-attempted to do to Kazuya and caused his will to shatter- however, Kazuya was saved by me. Whom did not know him and was not friends with him yet.

" Byoudin. " - I said, warning clear in my voice. He stopped, and said, " People with hopes and dreams must be crushed. Ayumi. You need to be more ruthless. "

Byoudin was an irony. He could be cold and sadistic towards certain people, such as Kazuya, but if you proved to him that well, you were capable, he would be caring, even nice to you. ( But you could hardly tell that ) and he was well...what describe him best is after all an irony. A big big irony.

Flash back Ends~

In my musing, I didn't realize that the time was about to be 1.50 pm. 10 minutes more until we have to meet the Genius 10.

I said, " Everybody! The time has come. " and they all looked at me as they began walking out of the courts as Shuuji passed them a towel to dry themselves off their sweat.

As we made our way, we saw the 10-20 playing matches and of course- losing. I sigh, continuing to walk to the main courts.

As we reached there, most members were already waiting, and suddenly, the announcement tower burst out a few guys and it was them -The Genius 10.

~

// Thanks for reading and omfg...is it really 30 K already! I was like :0 :0 :0 when I saw it! Thanks everybody TT_TT I love you all xD xD //
Happy New Year!!(^ω^)