Chapter 30 - Sports Day (2) [ Happy 9.9k ]

LEI POV

I went to my group and gave everybody a hug, even cold stoic Sanada. I then thought, " I should apologise. " and I said " Everybody, I'm so sorry for disappearing all of a sudden. " and I bowed. Ayaka then hugged me and said " It's okay! " and I said " Shall we proceed to the first activity? It's running for 2 km within 10 minutes. " I said as we walked to the field, the place where the running trackes were.

I was holding Seiichi hand as he intwined his hands tightly with mine. I opened the door to the field and Yanagi remarked " Just like what I expected, it have top class equipment. " and I smiled.  " We will be challenging against St Rudolph. The winner will proceed while the loser stays until the next opponent come. " and I smiled. We choose Jackel as he can run fast while not losing his stamina. MItuli? Miyozi? Mizuki! Mizuk then said out his data. " Jackel Kurahara....known as the Iron lungs and came from Brazil.....guys? Let's forfeit this match. Wait for the next opponent! " and we smirked. And ' we ' refers to the whole Rikkai team. 

We then proceed to the next activity which was Basketball. Sanada entered the courts and the opponent either pissed their pants or started shivering. I then smirked as Sanada shouted " Tarundoro! " and nearly all of the opponent forfeited. I smirked. I then saw Shitenhoji on another court, winning against another nameless school. You see, this game is on a points rule. Each member can represent their team once. I then looked towards the other side to see Seigaku winning, but what makes me hesitate was the next activity. Mind numbers, With Shitenhoji.

We walked to hall where the Mind Numbers was held at. I then walked to the Rikkai team. " This activity belongs to Yanagi...but if it was another team I will be rest assured that he will win but today, we are facing the Math genius, Yoharu. He looks idoitic but he is best Mind gamer..."  and all of the sudden, Sanada said his favourite speech " Tarundoro! Renji, remember that RIkkai never lose! " and all of us nodded our head and Jackel said " All the best. " and I smiled, and also said " Ganbatte! " and we all sat aside as Yanagi stepped on the courts.  

I looked towards Shiraishi and smirked as he smiled at me. I guess we're okay now. Soon we played the game but Yoharu and Renji was on par. No one was better then the other. When..............................................................................................Yanagi almost lost. " Y-yanagi! Oi! " Marui shouted. " Yanagi - sempai! " Kirihara shouted. Due to Kirihara's shout, he decided to try his hardest. Readers, you might be wondering what was he playing....it's.....Mental Sums! Soon, I don't know why but Renji started playing his best and it turned the tables around. " The winner goes to Yanagi Renji !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " and all of us cheered. Marui said " It's because of me! " and Kirihara began shouting with him. We were about to go to the next activity which was the unknown factor.

THANK YOU TO ALL READERS, LOVE YOU MUCH, I WAS SICK FOR SEVERAL DAYS, SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING <3 AND HAPPY 9.9 K <3