Chapter 29 - Sports Day! (1)

{ This chapter shows a lot of Moe moe between Lei and Seiichi :D ]

LEI POV

As I woke up in my room as the sunshine hits my face, I looked towards the window. ' Sports Day..huh...' and I walked towards the balcony. I recalled about yesterday. ' I missed him...Seiichi...' and I smiled as a slight blushed covered my face. I then started to clean up and I wore a Tee shirt with FBT shorts. I wore my red tennis shoes as I headed down to the canteen. I entered and I saw Seiichi and he gave me a hug. " Missed you. " He said to me softly.

I nod my head with a small smile as some of the regulars who I never seen before said " Her boyfriend is Yukimura?! " and there were mushroom on their body. I then took some food as I sat with the Rikkai regulars. We ate and chat like nothing ever happened between us.

Suddenly,  Kurobe coach came and said " Today we will have the middle schooler's sport day. I advice you play with full enthusiasm as this game will greatly affect your position in the camp and which court you belong to, so let me welcome your coach which will mostly be from the high schoolers. * clapping sound from middle schoolers * Number one, Oni Jujiro. Number two, Irie and Number three, Lei Ayumi and the rest...let me pass the microphone to Lei Ayumi as she introduce about this activity. "

I stood up and take the microphone from Kurobe coach and I walked towards the stage.

" Everybody, firstly, I would like to welcome you into this camp which are for people under the age of seventeen and the second batch of middle schoolers which manage to enter. First, let me tell you guys about the activity.

This activity is to let all of you have fun and mix around the other regulars from the other school, secondly, this is to get yourself used to the U-17 areas and lastly, it is for the coaches to decide which court you should enter. There are several leaders and each of us will lead a certain team. Mine for example, I will lead the RIkkai Dai Fuzoku tennis team. Now let me introduce some of the main group leaders. Firstly, Oni Jujiro, he is from court five and he is also known as the gatekeeper from hell. Secondly, we have Irie Kanata. He is the group leader of court three. Lastly, I am Lei Ayumi and what most people wants to know my court number, I am from Court One. " and there were many gasping faces.

I looked towards Seiichi and his face became a smile. I heard somebody, I think Namaka shout " Uso! You're a girl! I'm sure you're not that strong! " and I looked- glared at him. " Hnn. Anyways, ignoring him, Let's begin the sports day! " and everybody clapped, forgetting about Namaka. 

-