Chapter12 - Intraschool Ranking

| " It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health. " |

 Lei POV

I went to school today feeling more hyped up. I kept awake in class, and was bouncing in my chair. I could almost hear the teacher saying, "I can't believe Lei-san is awake today!" 

 We have our Intra-school ranking today! I can't wait for it!  and like I wished, time quickly passed and soon I was outside the tennis courts waiting with the rest of the regular who will get the spot.

Marui suddenly said " I heard that the intraschool ranking this time will be different!" and the bubble burst. Yagyuu also said " I heard it too...I wonder how is it going to change into...." and Niou " Pupina!" and I wondered how it was going to be like when we were told to gathered at the courts. 

Yukimura then said " Everybody here? We will start the intraschool ranking but like the rumors said, we are not going to do it the way we usually do. As the entries to enter have been extremely high, we decided to test your Speed, Stamina ,Power, technique and lastly Mental. Both the regulars and Non-regulars will play. "

Soon we begin the Speed test where all the participants enter and compete in a 5km run and the top 100 participants will continue and the rest would be out from the team. I stood at the line at the first with the rest of the regulars and I heard Marui say "Jackel would win this!" and Jackel smiled. 

Soon we all ran...or should I say, sprinted to the end line. All the regulars passed this test. And of course, Jackel was the first. Next was the Stamina training.

We had to run around the whole neighborhood of kanagawa which was extremely big and the one who ran finish without stopping would win. Soon we set off, and soon enough, all the regulars passed the test but a lot of non-regulars decided to cheat by taking the short-cut. Now only about 30 members passed the test.

 I smiled and said "This...is very tiring..." and I yawn when we return school. Soon we had a 10 minutes break when a group of Rikkaidai fangirls ran towards the gate.

Being curious, the whole Rikkaidai regulars went to the gate to see what was the commotion about. Sanada was also blackmailed by Niou to come with us. Suddenly the person who was crowded with fan girls walked towards us. 

He was holding 99 roses bouquet which was covering his face. He was walking and walking....and walking..... until he stoped in front of me. He bowed and gave me the roses. 

Why is he giving me roses?!?!? when I saw his face....he was not other than..................Atobe Keigo! The hell?!     and he say " Can you accompany ore-sama for dinner later, Lei-chan?" and I declined politely.

NO One's POV

Niou ' Did buchou face became green?...So he IS jealous~ Puri~ '
Ayaka ' Buchou! Muahahah '
Yagyuu ' Hmm...Buchou...ganbate! '
Sanada ' Tarundoro! Seiichi! '
Yanagi ' Data! '
Marui ' Was buchou jealous? Dou tensai deki! '
Jackel ' Buchou...be a man and confess! '
Yukimura ' How dare Atobe?! Did he did that on purpose? Lei is Mine! '

Yukimura POV

' How dare Atobe?! Did he did that on purpose? Lei is Mine! ' I thought, then a realization dawned onto me. Did I just say...Lei is Mine?.. 

"Okay! Let's go back to practice! " and soon we all left and Lei said to Atobe, "I appreciate your feelings but I am sorry...I do not like you....therefore I cannot accept this!" and placed the roses on Atobe hands. 

Suddenly the Limo behind Atobe opened, and the rest of the hyotei regulars and Jiro ran out and pounced on Lei and he spotted Marui and screamed out " Marui-sama!" and went chasing after him. Soon we went back to practice when......

--------------------------------------

EDITED 30/8/15~