Chapter 21 - Netflix

Lei POV

As I walked away, I smiled gently. I knew that I had school and that my father would properly be angry at me, but who cares? 

I decided to go to Lawson and buy some Ice-cream and cup noodles before heading home. I quickly boiled the water, and went to the internet to search for netflix. It was my favourite website for movies, which will always make me feel better.

I decided to call the Rikkaidai Regulars and ask if they want to eat with me and to watch movie with me. 

They soon came, with the exception of Sanda and Yanagi which had some house program going on. I hugged Seiichi,before sitting back down. They all changed to more comfortable clothes and watched the movie with me. 

We were watching Pitch Perfect, one of my favourite movies. It contains many music scenes, and some romance which made me so happy. 

We laughed, smiled, cried together, when I realized that Niou, was not at the sofa. 

He soon came back though, with a green coloured syrup, which unknowingly got onto Akaya's hand. He also unknowingly drank it. 

" ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " He screamed before passing out. I looked at him and sigh. 

" Niou, did you do anything with my drawers, or in my kitchen? " and he smiled and said No. However, that glint in his eyes tell me otherwise. 

I quickly entered my kitchen and poured out all the liquid, and because my fridge is a special kind, which needs a pass-code to enter, I didn't have to worry about the food inside. It should be save. 

I returned back to watch the movie, and as I laid on Yukimura's chest, I thought of the moments right now, how precious they were.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~  ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Quote~ 

“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” 

― Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral's Kiss

----- Thanks for supporting ----