Chapter 47 -AtobeNiou

3rd Person POV

......." Don't let your guard down, Atobe. "

Momo than shouted out, " Captain Tezuka and Atobe -san?! " while Kenya commented, " They would be invincible! This illusionist pair is so interesting! " and the rest of the middle schoolers were murmuring among themselves. 

" Let Ore-Sama's guard down? What's that supposed to mean, arhn~ " Atobe jested as he walked on courts. 

" 2nd String Tezuk-, I mean, Niou Masaharu and Atobe Keigo versus, Ochi Tsukimitsu and Mouri Jyusaburo pair. " The referee declared.

" Tezuka and Atobe Playing doubles, looks like it will be interesting. " Said Sanada with a frown. 

" It's actually Niou though. " Namaka countered.

" Best of 3 sets. Ochi - Mouri service play! " The referee continued.

As Ochi was about to serve, Atobe drawled out, " Hey blue highlights sempai. You're a former member of Hyotei right? I should thank you for making Hyotei famous nationwide...but- Are you listening, sempai? "

All Ochi did was to keep silent and a " Dok. " sound was heard. Atobe eyes widen as he see a black mark on the wall behind him. 

Mouri than chided, " You'd better stop talking or else you won't be able to return his mach~ " as he sticked out his tongue.

" I told you not to let your guard down, Atobe. " and at the same moment he said this, the ball whizzed past him and landed on the wall. Niou widened his eyes.

Many people than chatted among themselves, when a player shouted " If you don't returned his serve, why call this a match? " 

Yanagi Renji than disclosed that the shot, was something that a normal human can't do. With a height of 226cm, it adds on to the serve where people above the height of 190cm can do, and to add on, if you want to catch the serve, you need to catch the ball within 2.11m away from the net. Anything further than that would fail.

However, like always, Atobe Keigo was someone who defied the laws of nature. On the third serve, Atobe managed to cached it. 

Something which a normal human can do.

After returning it, Atobe started using his insight, knowing how strong his opponent was. 

Fuji than said, " It makes a big difference if you have a big serve. " and began to open his eyes.

After receiving a slice, Niou than used the Zero Shiki Drop Shot. Many people remarked, " Niou's Illusion is getting to the real thing. " 

However, the Zero Shiki Drop Shot was countered by Mouri. Many people exclaimed, " What?! The Zero Shiki Drop Shot was countered?! " but than,Niou decided to use the Tezuka Zone.

He ball quickly spin to the center of the circle and made the ball easier to return, but before Tezuka could attack, Atobe nabbed the ball and returned it. Giving them the second game point.

After a period of time, the game drew to a 4-4 . Both teams were panting and sweating profusely. 

" They are evenly matched! " Echoed many.

The fourth match was won by Tezuka's Zero Shiki, however for the last point, Niou shot a normal serve rather than a Zero Shiki, but it didn't trick Mouri, who served a lob which Atobe countered with his shot, ' The fudge to despair. ' smash. 

The last point to their winning did not come easy. Niou's hand would not be able to hit the ZeroShiki anymore. Mouri than shot a serve which used a lot of strength, and both Niou and Atobe was unable to receive the shot. 

They turned around, wanting to chase the ball when they gasped.

-

// I'm so sorry for editing the chapters in front, I saw that my readers for the story was dropping a lot so I decided to edit..cuz I thought my story wasn't good enough..if you can give me some suggestions, it will be awesome! Thank you so much for following me throughout this journey!  :D

-Ayumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii