Chapter 48 -Being Serious

Hello! Thanks everybody for the 41K, cause I was really really shocked that this amount of people viewed my story so...<3

They turned around and gasped. 

A huge bang, and the ball sliced through the winds, hitting on the courts of Mouri, and Ochi. What happened? 

Kabaji, the one who always follow Atobe around, have got on court and returned the ball, with a loud roar. Everybody looked at him, unexpected that he would do this. Who could have believed that, Kabaji would do something so dangerous? So dangerous that it will kick him out of the camp? Who knew that the brotherhood and loyalty to Atobe would be so big? To even risk his position as a member? 

However, all Atobe did was to sigh and say, " Niou, can you stop pretending to be Kabaji? " and Niou turned to his normal form, with a smile. The referee than announced, " Service game to Niou-Atobe pairing! 6-5!" 

Mouri than whistled, with a thought, ' They broke the service game...but they are already so exhausted, can they last?~ '

As the Service game was broken, the members have to swap their places. While swapping places, Atobe accidentally made eye contact with his blue haired senior- Ochi, who glared at him. 

His body freeze for a split second before he mumbled out a " Tch. " 

As they swapped their places, he became extremely distracted and hit the net with his signature Tannhauser serve. However, all he got was a fault, again and again. 

Atobe POV

Ore Sama was swapping courts when I saw my senior, Ochi. He glared at me, and unknowingly, my body froze for a split second. Ore- Sama quickly gained control over my body and walked to the courts to do the Tannhauser serve when Ore - Sama felt his eyes, that glare and missed. What is happening to me?

3rd Person POV

" Atobe- san keeps messing up his serve! " People began to point out.

Tooyama then shouted, " King- sama! Pull yourself together! "  Same as many other people who were wishing for the 2nd Stringer to win. 

" Shut up! " Atobe retaliated, as he did another serve which hit the net. What is happening to Atobe?! 

Yanagi then widened his eyes, finally realizing what is happening. " Atobe is being controlled by Ochi -san. Ochi is known as the mental assassin, and the tie break is not helping Atobe in any ways! " He concluded. 

The tie break was about to be broken when Ochi lobbed the ball and Atobe wanted to do a smash, however, he remembered Atobe glare and froze, about to fall over.

From that moment onward, Atobe missed shots, and the 1st Stringers used that to slowly win, earning points.

Suddenly Atobe screamed, " HOW LONG AM I GOING TO DISGRACE MYSELF BY SHOWING THIS SIGHT?! " 

He used that moment to wake himself up, to break through it and hit the ball. It managed to get over the net, however it was an out- ball.

Niou than transformed back to look like Tezuka, and used Tezuka zone. However, it instead of driving all the balls towards him, it made them out instead. By doing it the reverse way, and by doing that, he managed to get the score back to a 6-6. 

Niou POV

In order to save the match, I used Tezuka Phantom. However, I also knew the strains that could possibly lead to. I might end up like Tezuka, or even worse, destroy my tennis career, but than again, a Rikkai student do not give up.

Even if our lives depended on it.

// I wanted to write Niou POV as a more serious side to his constant laughter, as I think that he has a sad past inside of him. Hope you like it :) //