Chapter 34 - Thoughts and Irie

// ( A.N) Hello! I'm finally free from exams (;_;) Im so happy ~~~ anyways, thanks to all that have wished me good luck in some way or another .......so yeah, thanks <3
and I am changing my story cover <3 <3 //

Lei POV

I went into my room. I was bathing when I thought, " Why was Tooyama-san and Namaka-san at the courts? Don't they have a match later?........" and I sigh. Anyways, today, the middle schoolers have a match.......with the motive to remove the weak players. Cruelly. I sigh, as I thought '' Those 2 bakas will be out of the camp.....well now, let's go and see how are they faring with it. ''

As I walked down the bleachers, I heard Coach Saito say, " Now that you are in your doubles team, I'll like you to play a match with your partners. In a single match. " and there were sounds of protest and disagreements. I thought silently to myself. " Nothing is fair in this world..." and I walked off but before seeing Seiichi.  He was partnered up with Sanada and when he heard the words Saito sensei said, his face saddened a little. I felt a little sad that I couldn't tell him but I told myself already. Work and play needs to separate. You need to be professional. Then I left for the canteen not before hearing " Yukimura, your girlfriend didn't even tell you this? " and I left.

I went to the canteen. The words replayed in my mind. ...........Yukimura, your girlfriend didn't even tell you this?................... I was attempting to order some food but the words kept repeating in my head. I sigh and decided to order a cup of coffee to calm my head. As the coffee came, I thanked the person before .....Yukimura, your girlfriend didn't even tell you this?..........the phrase came back into my mind, while I was pouring sugar. I was about to pour a packet when Irie grabbed my hands. " Ayumi~ Don't you think four packets of sugar is enough? " and I jolted back. " When......were you here? " and I gave a slightly shocked face. His reply made me blush. " Long enough to see somebody going to pour her fifth packet of sugar. " I placed the packet of sugar down before sighing. 

" Neh Irie, I wonder how are we- me and Seiichi going to maintain our relationship? I want to remain professional but I can't stand hurting him....and now, I've hurt him by not telling him about the fake doubles match.....and he had to play with Sanada....." and I sigh before burying my head in my arms on the table. He said softly after a while " I'm happy that you choose to be professional which is extremely good, however, I told you before......a relationship is when the both of you are happy not when somebody is sad...." and he pats my head. " I don't know about relationship but .......come find me when you're sad. I'll always be there for you. " 

Irie POV 

I walked into the canteen to see Lei thinking. She was about to mix in her fifth packet of sugar into the coffee when I stopped her. I asked her.  " Ayumi~ Don't you think four packets of sugar is enough? " and she blushed. I thought to myself, ' Her blush is so cute...' She asked me when I saw her and I replied  " Long enough to see somebody going to pour her fifth packet of sugar. " and looking at you......and she asked me a question, looking a little upset. " Neh Irie, I wonder how are we- me and Seiichi going to maintain our relationship? I want to remain professional but I can't stand hurting him....and now, I've hurt him by not telling him about the fake doubles match.....and he had to play with Sanada....." and I paused. I seriously replied. " I'm happy that you choose to be professional which is extremely good, however, I told you before......a relationship is when the both of you are happy not when somebody is sad...." before patting her head and telling her in a lighter note " I don't know about relationship but .......come find me when you're sad. I'll always be there for you. "  but then again, Ayumi......you never noticed me........

Lei POV

I smiled slightly, looking towards Irie saying, " Arigato..Honto nii arigato....." and I sorta hugged him. 

Irie POV

Did Ayumi hug me?.......... * blush and smiles * It's okay, I'll be here for you forever......even if you will never ever notice me in such a way.....Ayumi.

////////////////////////////// How was it? xD Hope that it's good (:

~ Ayumiiii