Chapter 24 - Rikkai Again

Lei Ayumi POV

When I went home, I saw my father. He stood at the sofa. He looked at me and said " DO you know Atobe Keigo? The next leader of the Atobe Corps? " and I nodded my head. " He spoke to me yesterday.

He said that he wanted you to transfer to Rikkai. Do your best there. I'm leaving for a business. " and he left.

' This was the first time he ever said to me that he is leaving verbally. Somehow...I feel happy! And now I am able to return back to Rikkai! I'll give a surprise to them! ( RIkkai Regulars ) ' and I smiled and went to my room happily. 

The Next Day

I woke up early today. RIkkai always have practices, one hour before school begins. I skipped my way to school and I stopped at the tennis courts. Everybody was practicing and was focusing, and like always, Seiichi is watching the practice with a hawk eye.

I called out " I'm back! " and everybody turned to face me. Seiichi had that shocked face but for only a split second and Sanada gave out a grunt to show that he was happy. Niou, Ayaka and Marui rushed to hug me. " Ayu! " and Yagyuu nodded his head and said " Welcome back Ayumi-chan. " and Jackel nodded happily.

I hug them all and said " I'm also gonna be studying here! " and hearing that, Seiichi gave me a kiss on the lips. .

" I missed you. " He told me and I smiled. "Me too! " and he smiled.  Soon lessons begin and I was back in my own class. " Lei - san! " and I heard fan girls of Seiichi screaming " She's back. " and they were sulking. I smiled and laughed. " Seiichi! " I called out as Recess started.

I was at the rooftop. The first place where he threatened me to join the team. I smiled when I felt his hand entwined with mine and he said " It's been a long time since we've been here together...." and I gave a little laugh.

 " The place where you threatened me to join the tennis team and where I met such a wonderful boyfriend~ " and I rested my head on his shoulders. He smiled and laughed. Soon school ended and we were practicing. I was playing against Sanada and was winning by a 5-3 .

 Soon, I won the match. " You haven't lost your touch. That's not tarundoroing. * " and I smiled. '' Thanks. " and we were told to rest. As we were about  to rest, Sanada went away. I tilted my head, not knowing the reason why. " He's still bitter about the lost to Seigaku. " Jackel said softly. I nodded my head and said " I didn't know about this match... " and he nod his head. " It was a practice match. " and I nodded my head. Soon practice ended and we were walking away when ....

CLIFFHANGER XD

( A/N ) The match which Seigaku and RIkkai plays during the semi finals, I changed it into a practice match and that means my awesome Yukimura haven't had that illness ~

* = Tarundoro means ' You're getting soft. ' so that line means ' You are not getting soft! ' ~

Once again, sorry for the late update. I am tarundoroing XD

XOXO,
Ayumi~ =3=