Chapter 17 - Group date?

" Come in...let me bathe first..." I ran in while leaving the door opened. I never knew they would do this for me....
----------------------------------------------

Lei POV

After I bathe, I dressed into my home clothes and I sat down on the sofa with them when suddenly Marui and Ayaka 's stomach growled at the same time. I look at their stomach before sighing. " Want some toast? " and slowly Niou's hand raised.

" Puri~ Can you actually make toast? " and I hnn' and walked off. I took out some butter and started making the toast. Soon I was done and I placed it on the table. " The toast is do-" when the whole plate was empty. I took out milk and soon we all sat down to eat. " Oh, what shall we do today? " Yagyuu said. " Hmm...how about a visit to the disneyland? I know that girls like going there a lot because of the moe-moe things! "

Kirihara said. " But she isn't actually a girl...." Nou said teasingly. " I want to go the Disneyland! " I said or what I should say... shouted. " EH? Honto! " Jackel said and Yanagi suddenly said " As she comes from the America, She have never been to the Disneyland. Therefore, there is a 80% that she will go there...or so that's what the data said " and I clapped my hands. "Correct! " I told them happily.

No One's POV

The group of students quickly left to the Disneyland. The girl was wearing a pullover with a pair of Jeans and converse. She also had a beanie and sunglasses, looking just like a perfect americian teen. Many guys ad love shape in their eyes and red face while the girls were in 7 heaven when seeing the guys laughed but some were jealous that there was a perfect girl beside them. ' No chance! ' was mostly likely what they thought. 

Lei POV

After we reached Disneyland, I told them " Because, I am leaving tomorrow, Can you all listen to my wish and sit whatever ride I want? " with puppy eyes and they immediately fell into the traps of puppy eyes. I then said " Let's ride the mickey mouse roller coaster( authors note : It goes several rounds on the mickey mouse. The video is the process :) Or you can search ' mickey mouse roller coaster ' )  ! " and paled before gulping.

" You said you will-" before they ran off. I caught onto most of them and said " Uh-uh" and quickly ran to the ride.  I put them on the roller coaster and I sat next to Yukimura. 

I'll miss you the most.... and soon we left and we went in circles around it before dropping. Sanada, Renji and Jackel face looked pale. After we got down, I paid money for the candid photos and kept them in my bag. Niou then went to the Haunted house with us. I was still walking beside yukimura when Niou suddenly blow-ed air on my ears. I quickly screamed and hugged the nearest person- Yukimura. He then patted me. " Daijobu desu....." and he pat my hair.

I then cooled myself. Am  I hugging Yukimura?! I don't want to let go... I quickly let go with a sorry and was about to pull myself away from him when Yukimura held my hand and gave it a tight squeeze. He then gave a charming smile. It felt so right to be hugging him but then...I have to go to Hyotei. We then finished it and I let go of Yukimura's hand. 

It felt so warm....but am I the one who is for him....who is best around him or perhaps it's somebody else?... The weak heart-ed people such as Sanada, Renji and Jackel went to sit at a nearby cafe. We then played many games. I then told them to go to a photo taking machine which you can decorate and print it out.

We then went to take many photos which I gave equally to all the members. Soon, it was 10 mins before the closing of the Disneyland. Suddenly, I was grabbed by Yukimura. He ran and I followed. Being both Tennis player, we are able to keep up in a fast pace.