Chapter 8

| "If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." |

LEI POV

I slowly made my way home thinking more about the regulars from the tennis club, whom had many unique ( downright weird) personalities. 

Scowling Boy = Sanada Genichiro, the Vice Captain of the Rikkai Tennis Team. Well-Known for his slaps, which Kirihara said was extremely painful, as he was usually on the receiving side of the slaps. Says Tarundoro extremely frequently, and is very concerned of the Nationals, and Yukimura.

Shining Aura = Yukimura Seiichi, Captain of the RIkkai Tennis Team. Extremely cunning, like how he actually "hired" me into the club, and when he smiles, beware! He's too evil. 

White Haired = Niou Masaharu, the trickster of Rikkai tennis team, and forms a double pair with Yagyuu Hiroshi. His eyes blinks when he trickes others.

Purple haired = Yagyuu Hiroshi. A gentlemen who wasn't actually in tennis, but was roped in by Niou.

Black wavy hair = Akaya Kirihara. A brat, in the Second Year. Wins his matches by entering " devil's mode "

and I already know about Jackel and Marui Sempai. 

I thought about the invitation I received from Atobe Keigo, who was the heir of the Atobe Corps, which basically owns everything from hotels to cars. You name it, they have it. 

I smiled, I was really happy and excited to know that the members of the club are so accepting of me, a girl in their club. From then on, I knew that Rikkai based a person by skills, not gender.