Chapter 53

// Another update! Huehuehue//

Chapter 53

Lei POV

I had a good night sleep for the first time in a long while. It was nice, feeling like everything cleared. I changed into my sports attire ( AN : See Pic! ) and went down for my breakfast.

I saw Yukimura at the buffet, and greeted him. He smiled, and greeted me, " Good morning, Ayumi. "

Even though we resolve the tension between us, it was still awkward to be around him. I smiled and left to get a plate of salad. As I munched on my salad, Irie asked me, " You guys are together again? "

I shook my head, indicating no. After finishing up my salad, I decided to go for a morning run.

I got back just in time to see the starting of the match between Yukimura and Fuma.

The match had gathered quite a lot of viewers, and I smirked as I watched Yukimura smash the ball onto the empty court of Fuma.

Yukimura POV

After resolving and ending it with Ayumi on a light tone, I decided to get some rest, however, I realized that Ayumi was not playing with her usual play style, and it felt like she was trying to show me something...

I didn't bother too much and decided to get some rest before my match the next day.

I woke up, feeling quite refreshed as I made my way to the buffet. Suddenly, I heard Ayumi greet me. I responded to her greeting and since it was such an awkward situation, she left.

As I walked back to where the rest of the Rikkai members were sitting, I was pestered with question, asking if we were back together. I explain to them the situation and they also thought that it was for the best.

15 minutes before the match, I decided to have a short warm up and I gathered at the location of our match fully prepared, and I saw him with a bandage on his eyes.

"Let's see if you have the ability to make me remove the bandages on my eyes!" He taunted. I nodded my head, even though he couldn't see.

I smashed the ball onto the empty space next to him before he retaliated. This continued for a while, before he got pissed off, and decided to remove his bandages.

-3rd Person POV-

As Fuma took off his bandages, he looked at Yukimura, and responded to each hit with vigor, however, the more balls he defended, he felt himself sweating more compared to Yukimura.

More balls of his reached the empty patches of land between Yukimura, where Yukimura was unable to defend, and yes! He won...but did he really won?

Suddenly, his whole sight turned blurry...before it was complete darkness.

Yukimura observed him from afar, as he watched as Fuma toppled onto the cold hard ground. "Sweet Dreams." He started off, as he left the courts.

Lei POV

I gash in shock. ' Yukimura didn't use this yesterday...Was he holding back...for me? ' I silently thought, before removing them off my head.

Yukimura managed to put his opponent, Fuma into a dream –like state, as he won the game, since Fuma is unable to get up to serve.

This concludes the finish of the games. I decided that it was time to put an end to all this useless bantering.

" Byoudin. I challenge you to an offical match. "

~

This story will be ending soon, so I just wanted to know on your thoughts on the story, if it's too draggy, or just nice. Please just tell me how you feel, so that I can write better in future!

Can I have at least 3 Comments? Thank you ♥