Chapter 33 - Match!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we were about to go to the courts, I saw a few boys- Echizen and Tooyama, from the middle schoolers, Namaka from Seigaku, the second place of the middle school tennis competition and Tooyama from Shitennhoji.  I saw them asking the high schoolers where was court 1 and the seniors, didn't reply them. Suddenly, Kazuya said " Ayumi. " and we began walking away, after all, Namaka skills, although bad, could allow him to win against those Seniors. 

As we entered the courts, we decided to play a rally before the real match. We started off with one ball, which proved to be too easy for the both of us and we moved on to rallying two balls, which was easy if you mastered speed. Soon, Kazuya, which was always impatient decided to put in another ball making it three balls. We had no problems as it only requires two things. Speed and Concentration. I decided to add on the level of challenge by adding another ball less than two minutes into the rally. Kazuya begin to react slower as it was beginning to get hard. Suddenly, I lobbed all the balls making it harder for Kazuya to catch. I then waited for him to smash before using Higuma Ootoshi. I then stopped the rally by doing that. I then faced him.

" Shall we play a real match now? " and he looked at me before nodding his head. 

" Which? " He asks and like always, I reply Smooth but it lands on Rough, indicating that Kazuya would serve first. 

Kazuya lobs the ball up high in the air, before serving. I then shot it back, and we began a rally for a few minutes. We did the same- lob and smash before I decided to do a Jack Knife. Even though my Jack Knife was not as great as Oni's, it can still pack a punch.  But, Kazuya wasn't in the Court One for nothing. He returned my shot and we continued until Kauya did a laser beam. It was fast. Even faster than Yagyuu sempai's shot and Kikumaru- san shot. I looked at him and I sigh. " 15 -0 " and I decided that I should get back the points and I decided to do a Big Bang. He missed it and I said " 15 love. " and I smirked. Soon we got each other at the points, Me chasing after Kazuya score and Soon it was " 4 all " . I thought ' It's time for the real play.... ' and I decided to do a play which Seiichi taught me. 

" 5-4 " I said out the score even though Kazuya couldn't hear me. Yes- Seiichi taught me the Yips. Soon I dominated the whole game. After the match, I walked towards Kazuya and pressed at the acupunture point and be began to see me. I passed him a bottle of carbonated drink. " Drink until you can feel the taste. " and I sat beside him. After several minutes passed, he said " I can taste already. " and I smiled. " Shall we go? " and he nods his head. As we were walking out, I saw Namaka and Tooyama entering the courts via another entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO >< 

This is gonna be the last chapter until my exams ( 29 - 10 Oct ) are over DX 

I'ma miss you guys so much * Chuuuuu * 

I almost wrote Namaka's name as Echizen . >_> 

Gonna edit more chapters, ( after my exams ) so yeah! 

XOXO,

 Lei Ayumi ^_^ 

P.S : Shall write a Prince of tennis scenarios after my exams >_<