Misunderstandings

Their day was not very different from the other days. But Jungkook looked a little uncomfortable. Almost the whole day. He was sticked to Jimin. A lot more than usual. And his eyes were a dark blue. It was strange but Jimin didn't think much of it. He had plans with Taemin so he thought he'll talk to Jungkook later.

Jimin was so excited to meet his friend that he didn't pay much attention to Jin when he told Jimin not to leave Jungkook alone today.

Taemin was going on a vacation so he had asked him to hang out before he leaves. Jimin was so caught up with the hanging out thing that he forgot the advice Jin had given him.

Jimin came home late, at about 2 am only to find out that Jungkook went to the practice room an hour ago and not returned yet.

Jimin took a quick shower and went to their practice room unaware of the situation ahead of him. Others could sense something bad so they soon followed.

Jimin froze when a loud whine of a woman came from the closed door of the practice room. Jimin slammed the door open to find Jungkook on top of a woman, his fangs buried deep inside her neck.

Jimin hardly recognised the woman under Jungkook. She was one of their makeup artists. Jimin didn't give a darn about her identity. All he cared about her was that her hands were inside Jungkook's shirt, roaming around his bare chest.

Jimin was furious. He ran up to them and pryed Jungkook away from the woman. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi barged into the room just then.

Jimin was yelling at Jungkook who was in a subconscious state. The woman was also in a kind of a haze. She couldn't catch up on what was going on. Before anyone could say anything she just stood up and walked away as if nothing happened.

The three vampires understood right away that there's something wrong with Jungkook. Jin quickly gathered him into his arms trying to get him to his sense while Namjoon and Yoongi tried to calm down Jimin.

When Jimin was refusing to acknowledge the situation and was stuck on his idea of Jungkook cheating on him, they decided to take him back to the dorm upstairs.

Jin was still in the practice room with Jungkook who was now screaming and letting out painful cries. After a while Jungkook fell unconscious in Jin's arms making it easy for him to carry him to their dorm.

Jin put Jungkook on his bed next to Jimin who was also sleeping, unaware of Jungkook's presence beside him. Jimin had no idea that he wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him closer almost instantly in sleep.

Jimin woke up to find Jungkook cuddled into his chest. He smiled fondly at him but his smile vanished as soon as he remembered what happened at the studio.

He quickly got off of the bed and went to the kitchen not wanting to be in the same room as Jungkook.

Jimin was glad that they got two weeks off. He just was happy that he gets to be away from Jungkook but that didn't last long as he found a letter from the members saying that he and Jungkook was not allowed to go out anywhere until they make up.