Guilt

THIS IS FOR YOU radhikagautam2001
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
________________________________________________________________________

"Baby I'm coming,"

someone said interrupting both of them. Yoongi started panicking when he heard that person.

"Yoongi Hyung? w-what's wrong?"

"It's Hoseok Jimin, he..I didn't...He still doesn't know about Jungkook's death. He came back to Korea today I didn't tell him in the hospital."

Just as they were talking Hoseok came in with struggling with the huge luggage.

"Hyung where's Jungkookie? I bought him chocolates, wow that kid really! Did he forget about us after getting back with Jimin? I'm going to kill him!"

A distressed cry escaped from Jimin's lips at Hobi's words and that's when Hobi noticed Jimin's presence.

"Oh? Jimin? Why are you here? Where's Jung- hey why are you crying? What happened?"

When he didn't get an answer he turned to Yoongi.

"Hyung what happened to Jungkook? Where's he?"

"Hobi... Come with me. Sit down. I need to tell you something.

Yoongi took him to sit and explained everything with a heavy heart.

After hearing everything, first thing he did was to slap Jimin very hard. Yoongi held his boyfriend and shook his head.

"Hobi please...Jimin loves him more than any of us. He's already hurt, please don't You know our Jungkookie didn't want this right? He wanted his Jiminie Hyung to be happy. He'll be sad if he knew we are hurting his Hyung."

"I know Hyung. It was my gift for his dumb stunt. Jungkook was getting better Hyung. He can't leave us like this. He don't deserve all this shit in his life."

Hoseok said crying in Yoongi's arms.

"So he was talking about me? He loved me? And when I met him again I was a total jerk towards my Kookie?"

Jimin mumbles making Hobi look at him.

"You met him? What are you- I mean..how? When?"

"Hyung this sounds so stupid but he came. His ghost came to me and asked me to help him to say the person he loved that he loved him. I'm sorry, I know you won't believe me l-"

"I believe you Jimin..."

"My brother died few years ago and his ghost came to me asking me to help him to find the love of his life. I believe you."

"So if Jungkook came to you and said anything about someone he loves it's you. He loved you, only you."

With that Jimin walked out of the house holding Jungkook's letters and diaries.

Jimin went to the hospital's park where he saw Jungkook for the last time. He tried calling out Jungkook's name hoping that he would come back to him.

Jimin froze when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

____________________________________

Jungkook?