He left me again

Sorry I am late😢😢

💖💖💖update💖💖💖

This chapter contains major character's death (suicide) READERS ARE WARNED!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Jimin kept running. He wanted to see Jungkook as soon as possible. His mind was running wild. He thought about every single place they spent time together.

Jimin finally came to a park....

.....yongdusan park! Where they had their first kiss.

Jimin kept calling out for the younger

Jimin kept calling out for the younger. When he didn't come Jimin broke down crying.

Jimin allowed himself to fall onto his knees, exhausted. He was losing hope but he felt someone standing next to him.

Jimin stood up and turned around. He saw Jungkook standing in front of him but he looked more like a ghost...

He was pale, almost colourless.

Jimin ran to Jungkook and hugged him tightly muttering thousands of sorrys'

"Jungkook I love you! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Kookie please forgive me. Kookie I'm sorry I'm really I didn't know, I'm sorry. Please don't leave me again."

Jimin pulled away from the hug and stared at Jungkook's emotionless face. That's when he remembered Jin's words.

"... Jimin, even if you'll get to see Jungkook I'm not sure if he could hear you. He's trapped between human world and the spectre world. You'll have to bring him back but it's up to you"

"Kookie....Kookie I'm sorry, can't you remember me kookie? I'm your Jiminie Hyung. Kookie do you remember this letter? You wrote it that day when I hurt you. I'm sorry Kookie."

"Kookie I'll love you again like you asked me to do , I'll comfort you like you asked me to do, I'll hold you tight like you wanted me to. I'll make your pain go away. Kookie please....don't you remember kookie? You asked me to love you again! Kookie please come back!"