Strange?

3 years went by too fast. Jungkook was already twenty one.

Bts was famous all over the world. And that's exactly the one thing that changed. Apart from that the boys were the same playful teenagers. Taehyung and Bogum became a couple 2 years ago and Bogum turned Taehyung into a vampire an year ago.

Jungkook and Jimin came to the hospital after dinner, to visit Namjoon who got injured while trying to put his socks on. He had somehow managed to break two fingers on his left hand. Now that they've visited him it was time for them to go home.

"Kookie..... Are you okay? What's wrong? You look so pale. Is everything okay?"

Jimin asked walking to the car park.

"Hyung I think I shouldn't have came to the hospital. I don't feel good. The smell of blood is too strong. I don't think I can hold it any longer."

Jimin widened his eyes and dragged Jungkook to the car as soon as possible. The moment they got in the car Jungkook pulled Jimin into his arms and digged his fangs in to his neck.

Jungkook moaned by the sweet taste of Jimin and continued on sucking on Jimin's blood.

After Jungkook was satisfied he licked Jimin's wound clean and pressed a small kiss on the mark making it dissappear.

Jimin could feel Jungkook getting heavier in his arms meaning he's falling asleep.

Jungkook always fell asleep almost right after feeding off of Jimin. He once learned from Hoseok that it's how he's supposed to feel after feeding but Jungkook takes it up to himself.

Jimin placed Jungkook carefully on the seat and peaked his lips. Jungkook wiggled a little and tried to cuddle Jimin in his sleep. He patted and held Jungkook back letting him hold his arm.

After they reached home Jimin got down from the car and carried Jungkook to their bed. That is an advantage he got from being the mate of the strongest vampire on earth. Strength. He chuckled to himself while placing Jungkook on the bed. If it wasn't for that, he would never be able to lift this muscle bunny.

Jimin smiled seeing Jungkook sleeping like a baby. He settled himself next to Jungkook and pulled him into his arms, letting the sleepy boy bury his face into his neck.

Next morning Jimin woke up to the feeling of Jungkook's teeth gazing over his neck. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook sleepily nibbling on his neck.

"good morning kookie! Did you sleep well? You feel good now?"

Jungkook nodded without taking his lips off Jimin's neck.

"Kookie? Are you still hungry sweetie? Wanna drink more? Go ahead. It's fine"

After drinking Jungkook slept for about an hour. Jimin felt like something was off about Jungkook as he never drank this early before. But he just let that slip and went for a quick shower.