Just a dream

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕UPDATE💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
___________________________________

"Jungkook! Wake up! I said wake up, you beach!"

Taehyung yelled as he jumped on top of Jungkook. He whined a bit and pushed Taehyung away searching for his Jimin's warmth, eyes still closed.

Jungkook jolted up awake when he couldn't find the said person.

"Jimin! Jimin Hyung?....Where are you? Taehyung Hyung, where's he? Where's my Jimin Hyung?"

"Who the hell is Jimin? And why would he be here? Are you still dreaming? What's wrong with you!"

"N-No....he was here. He was with me. where did he go? Why did he leave me again?"

Taehyung gave him a confused look and jumped off from the bed.

"I don't know who the duck is Jimin! You better get your lazy ass up before Jin Hyung gets mad. I'm warning you Jungkook!"

Jungkook stood there shocked when Taehyung walked away from the bed. Jungkook felt his eyes tearing up. His whole body ached as he became weak, he just wanted to cry and he did just that.

Taehyung stopped and turned when he heard Jungkook crying.

"Hyung was It a dream? Was it just a dream? I thought everything will be alright b-but it was just a goddamn dream?!"

"Oh shit he's crying. He's crying!"

Taehyung yelled as he ran towards Jungkook. Jungkook kept crying until he heard the door opening. Without him knowing a small figure ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Jungkook! Kookie? Shhh...don't cry. I'm here, I'm here....Kookie? Please don't cry. God! I'm sorry"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and stared the person in front of him.

"Jiminie Hyung? Hyung...Please don't scare me like this."

Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's chest, slightly sniffing and hiccuping to control his sobbing.

"Hyung don't ever do this to me again. I love you so much. Please don't scare me like this ever again."

"Sorry Kookie, TaeTae said it would be fun to see your reaction. That's why I agreed. I'm so sorry."

"DO. NOT. EVER. LISTEN TO THAT STUPID ALIEN!!!"

Jungkook pouted making the other soft. Jimin giggled at his boyfriend's cute reaction and pulled him in for a sweet kiss and Jungkook responded immediately, they were so lost in there moment so Taehyung had to step in.

"PORN!!!!"

Taehyung dodged a swipe he got from Jimin for ruining their sweet moment and ran away.

Jimin breathed out as an excited smile took over give lips.

"Amazing! This is just amazing! I never thought being a ghost is something like this. This is so fun. I always thought death would be very scary but I'm enjoying this so much! Don't you think Kookie?"

"I don't care about anything else Hyung, you're with me and that's all I ever wanted."

Jimin closed his eyes, letting his tears flow freely. He was reminded of the past years of his life.

The time he met the younger...

how much his life changed....

how much they loved each other...

how the younger broke up with him...

how much he suffered because of that....

how much he hated the younger...

how he blamed Jungkook for breaking his heart....

That time he lost the younger forever...

The time Jungkook came back to him....

The moment he yelled at him....

How he lost him again....

That moment he knew the truth....

How much he regretted everything....

How he killed himself....

How he got another chance to be with the love of his life....

Jimin smiled at Jungkook, he felt like the weight he has been carrying for ages is gone. He felt free.

And mostly he was happy to be with his Jungkook again.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

I'm really really sorry for not updating for a long time😭😭 I know I'm a bad Author😢 plz forgive me💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Love you all and hope you guys enjoyed. I'll update more often
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟