Will You be Mine Forever?

"Why are you pouting babybun?"

Jungkook's lips pulled down into a frown, head tilting in confusion.

"It's raining Hyung."

He simply replied. Already annoyed at the fact that his plans were ruined. The couple was ready to go on a date but it started raining heavily putting a halt on Their plans.

"So? We still can spend time with the Hyungs right? rain can't stop us. We have all the time of this world. Literally."

"But Hyung..."

"let's get into some comfy clothes and join them. I heard they're playing monopoly! "

Jungkook was really really mad at his luck but got up anyway. mumbling,

" Monopoly is lame"

Jungkook walked up to their bedroom unaware that Jimin's following him with an excited grin.

Jungkook gasped seeing the room beautifully decorated. Dim lights spread around the room giving the night a pleasant light. It was a little colder but nothing a little cuddle can't fix.

 It was a little colder but nothing a little cuddle can't fix

Suddenly something caught Jimin's eyes. The little black cat sitting in the middle of the room.

"Yoongi Hyung? Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

Yoongi just meowed and turned into his human form, leaving the room quietly.

"What the fuck was that?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, laughing.

Jimin pulled the younger closer to his chest making his laughter die down.

Jungkook's breath hitched when the older pressed their lips together.

As time passed by Jungkook's kisses got more sloppy and needy. When Jimin pulled away from the kiss, the younger chased his lips desperately.

"Baby... Hey Hey.. We got so much to do. Come on, look at Hyungie.."

Jungkook pulled away and rested his head on the elder's chest.

"Sorry Hyungie.."

Jungkook mumbled into Jimin's chest. Jimin kissed the top of the younger's head and took him to the sofa.

"Baby.. Our story started from a long time ago, even though our first love story wss incomplete, we now have all the time of this world to make up for it. I'm sorry for the hurt I gave you all this time. I'm so so sorry..."

" Hyungie, why are you suddenly being like this?"

"Let me say this baby... Please..."

Jungkook nodded letting Jimin continue.

"I love you because you make me laugh when I needed it most..

I love you because you make me smile just at the thought of you...