purpose

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 update💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

____________________________________

"Jin Hyung, are you sure it was Yoongi Hyung's and Hobi Hyung's name?"

Jungkook asked when they were sitting in the living room after they knew about the death notice.

"Yes Jungkook-ah. However it's enough time for them to get back. We'll see."

"Hyung I'm kinda happy that they died. I'm sorry if that sounded rude but I didn't get a proper chance to thank them for what they did for me."

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed. Jin nodded but Jimin could see a slight ray of concern in Jin's eyes.

Jin Hyung? What's wrong? You look bothered.

"Listen, I know Jungkook is happy to see them but Jimin-ah what if they get that chance? We can't predict their choice. They might choose to forget their past life"

Jungkook stared at Jin with wide eyes in the new realization but Jimin looked so confused in the other hand.

"Choice? What choice? I didn't get something like that when I died. Hyung maybe they won't get it too."

"No Jimin-ah, that's because you took your own life. This is your punishment. You'll remember everything you did but in their case they died in an accident so they get choose. They can choose to forget their past life. Namjoon is not allowed to reveal his identity so we'll have to wait."

As soon as Jin finished the door opened revealing Namjoon, Yoongi and a panicked Hoseok. Jungkook and Jimin ran up to them.

"Yoongi Hyung? Hoseok Hyung?"

Yoongi looked confused for a second. He turned to Namjoon with a confused look.

"kim-ssi? He is?"

Jungkook was taken aback from Yoongi's behaviour.

"k--kim-ssi? Hyung why are you being so formal?"

"Oh I'm sorry. Actually this is new for us. Me and Hoseok is not very familiar with this situation and you guys."

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as he heard what Yoongi said. "They don't remember"

A tear dropped down from Jungkook's eye. He couldn't stop his tears even though he wanted do badly. Then he heard a familiar voice.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk you never learn Jeon. I've always told you. Crying takes you nowhere."

"Yoongi Hyung!?"

Jungkook looked up to find Yoongi and Hoseok staring at him with a playful smirk.

"Oh Come on kid why would we want to forget that beautiful life we had? Those beautiful memories we spent together?"

Jungkook jumped into Yoongi's arms immediately.

Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry I couldn't save you that day. I'm so sorry.

"Hyung, please don't say that. You did everything you could've done. I'm so thankful for everything you both did for me. Don't think anything else."

Jungkook pulled out from Yoongi's embrace and went to Hoseok. They cried to make up for the time they missed.

They were all surprised because of what happened. They never thought this would happen. but they never knew that another surprise was waiting for them.

____________________________________

radhikagautam2001 💜💜😝