New guests

Hey fam!!!

I'm still trying to get over with the comeback. First if all we reached 120+'M views with Idol!!!!!!!!!💗💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞🎉🎉🎊🎊👏👏👏
so congratulations👏👏🎊🎉🎊

 First if all we reached 120+'M views with Idol!!!!!!!!!💗💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞🎉🎉🎊🎊👏👏👏so congratulations👏👏🎊🎉🎊

BUT!!

...... Don't stop keep it streaming put your drinks up~👯 👯 👯

Okay now back to the story.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

ENJOY!!!💜💛💚💗💚💛💜💗
____________________________________

"Joonie! Joon!! KIM NAMJOON!!!"

Namjoon jumped off from the bed hearing his boyfriend yelling. He ran out of the room not really caring about the things he knocked out while running.

"God is he hurt? Did he get in trouble? Is he dyin- wait he's already dead!"

Namjoon mumbled getting near his boyfriend and kissing him sweetly after reassuring he's fine.

"Sweetheart, my kind hearted, good looking boyfriend WHY ON THE EARTH ARE YOU YELLING EARLY IN THE MORNING MAKING ME WORRIED!"

"I have a news for you. A NEWS! YOU HEARD ME? A NEWS!"

"Hyung of course I heard you! You're goddamn loud!"

Jin giggled nervously and sighed.
Namjoon got really curious about his behaviour. Maybe it's about the punishment from Bang Shi-Hyuk. He sent the two weeks notice but 18 days passed from the day Jimin came into their world.

"Hyung he's going to punish me isn't he? Is he coming? You're going to tell me about that creepy looking Grim reaper ain't you?"

"No it's not him. We are going to have guests. Two people. I mean actually two ghosts."

"Huh? That's totally unexpected"

"Yea, and we didn't get their names yet but Namjoon-ah their death notice is send to you! Don't you think that's kinda strange? This is the first time you got someone's death notice. That means you have to go and bring them here."

Namjoon pursed his lips. He couldn't think of a reason for getting a death notice of some strangers. After thinking for sometime a crazy thought came into his mind. Maybe....

"Hyung? Is that my punishment? Am I gonna be a grim reaper?"

Jin's breath hitched when he heard that. Being a grim reaper is the worst nightmare of a dead soul.

"However Namjoon-ah, take this notice and go to human world. We'll see about the other things later and- oh it's appearing. The notice!!!"

"Time of death : 4:47 PM
Cause of death : Accident"

Jin's eyes widened as he read the names. He glanced at Namjoon who was impatiently waiting to hear the rest.

"Name : Jung Hoseok
Min Yoongi"
...........................................

"Yoongi ?"

________________________________________________________________________