Transformation

Jimin was impatient. According to him the moon isn't mooning the way it's supposed to moon.

No matter how hard the others tried to convince him that there's no way that the moon will come up at 4:30 in the evening, he seemed hesitant to give up looking out of the balcony.

Jungkook was busy preparing for the night. He was nervous about turning Jimin.

All he has to do is drink every drop of blood running inside Jimin and give him his own blood. He has to practically kill him and retrieve him back.

Later that night ~

It was finally time. The moon glowed brightly in the dark sky. The air was colder than usual. Jungkook's sharp hearing caught on with the wolfs howling in the deep woods.

Jimin was excited while Jungkook was extremely nervous. Jimin realised how nervous he was and pulled the younger into a deep kiss.

He could feel the slight tremble of the youngers lips against his own.

"Jungkook-ah..."

The elder spoke softly, sending a shiver down the younger's spine.

"Babybun, look at me... Please don't be scared. I know you love me and I trust you. So you don't have to be scared."

Jungkook looked uo at Jimin with tears in his eyes.

"But I have to k-kill you Hyung. I'm scared."

"It's not that hard baby. I trust you and I'm ready to give myself to you."

Jimin said teasingly and winked causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"There you go! It wasn't that hard now, was it?"

Jungkook nodded, calming his nerves a bit.

As the night grew older, the couple spent their time staring at each other, cuddled up in their bed.

Jungkook pulled the elder into a loving kiss which turned into a playful fight for dominance and for the first time ever Jimin gave in and gave Jungkook the win.

Jimin closed his eyes feeling Jungkook pull away and trail his soft lips down his chin and stop at the crook if his neck.

"Hyung.. You want this right? You want this as much as i do right?"

"Yes Kookie.. I'm sure. I want this"

Upon receiving the confirmation from the elder, Jungkook closed his eyes and dug his fangs deep into his neck slowly draining all the blood out of the smaller's body.

Jungkook's eyes teared up feeling Jimin's body turn pale as time went by and at a certain moment, his body went limp in his arms.

Jungkook laid Jimin's almost lifeless body on the bed and pulled away for a moment taking his wrist closer to his fangs.

Without wasting any time, he pierced his wrist and let the blood flow onto Jimin's lips.

Jungkook sighed in relief seeing the elder weakly swallow his blood. He pulled his wrist away once the color returned to the elders body and his breaths evened out.

He took a cloth out of the bedside cabinet and wiped off excess blood off Jimin's lips and went to put the cloth into the washer.

After he was done he came back and went under the covers with the elder and pressed a light kiss into Jimin's head,

"Sleep well Hyungie"

Jungkook stared at the elder for a while before deciding to close his eyes as well.

Time skip ~

Jungkook was the first one to wake up the next morning. First thing he did was to check on Jimin.

Jungkook gently shook the elder trying to wake him up. Soon the elder opened his eyes and stared sleepily at the younger.

Remembering last night's events Jimin jerked up from the bed and jumped on Jungkook.

"Baby! Did it work?! Am I a vampire now? Am I?"

Jungkook chuckled at his Hyung's excitement.

"Good morning to you too Hyungie. Why don't you check for yourself."

Jungkook walked the elder to the mirror. Jimin looked at his reflection to see a pair of fangs sticking out of his lips.

"Woah! Kookie look at me. I'm a vampire now. I'm gonna be with you forever now."

Jungkook smiled at how his first thought was about being with him forever.

"Yes Hyungie.. Remember what we were told in our past lives? That we'll be together forever? I thought we were going to be together in every life but this is way better."

"Now come, you need to be fed."

Jungkook pulled Jimin to sit on the bed and guided him to his own neck. Jimin shakily pierced into Jungkook's neck and through Jungkook's guidance, started drinking from him.

Later that day when Jungkook asked Jimin if he was satisfied, the elder said that his blood tasted amazing. Jungkook laughed when the elder said it tasted almost like caramel.

Jungkook personally took the task of training Jimin to use his powers. The first thing Jimin wanted to learn was pain control because the first time he drank from Jungkook, he ended up hurting him a little.

Mind reading was his favourite thing because he loved having secret conversations with his lovely boyfriend

They often forgot that they lived together with 5 other vampires which led them getting hit by pillows often for their "inappropriate secret conversations"