Exciting journey

💙💜💛💚💖💙💜💛💚💖💙💜💛💚💖💙 update💜💛💚💖💙💜💛💚💖💙💜💛💚💖💙💜💛💚💖 update💚💛💖💛💙💚💖💜💙💛💚💖💙💜💛update💙💜💚💖💜 update💖💚💙💛💜

radhikagautam2001 😘😘😘😘
___________________________________

"So you are telling me that Jungkook is a vampire now?"

Jimin asked as he was finally able to understand the whole situation and caught everyone's attention.

Others knew how much they loved each other but they had to respect Jimin's decision because this situation itself was not very normal.

"Jimin-ah, are you scared? You don't want to be with Jungkook anymore?-"

"-Listen, we are not forcing you to be with Jungkook. It's your choice. But if you're somehow mated then-"

"No No I don't want to leave Jungkook. It was just a lot to take in.... But uncle, what were you saying about mating?"

"If a vampire has found his mate and mated with him or her and the mate leaves him that vampire has to face a painful death."

"The moment they're mated the vampire starts to show his instincts. Seeing the fact that Jungkook turned today I can tell you guys aren't mated"

Jin flashed a proud smile. He did a great job stopping them from getting intimate. Hell he didn't even let them kiss because he knew where it ends.

Now it's their choice and Jin has no say in it. They can hug, kiss and fuc- 'MAKE LOVE'. He doesn't care!

(A/n: Don't expect details because that's never gonna happen, this is pure and family friendly)

"We can feed Jungkook my blood until Jimin is ready. Jungkook can also feed himself off Junghyung's blood. You guys can train him to control his powers and hunger. Just make sure he doesn't snap someone's neck in half."

while the others were talking, Jimin thought back about his life. He would be lying if he said he was not surprised of what's happening. But he was not scared, he had already seen Jungkook's ghost so he knew his life is no where near normal.

He thought his life couldn't get more exciting but turns out he was wrong but he's very much ready for his new journey.